NHL

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shadowfax

NHL

Post by Shadowfax »

I knew there was once a thread... but no recent ones. So, what is/was your favorite NHL teams? Personally, I love the Dallas Stars. :inlove:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Your avatar does give that impression. ;) I have nothing against the Stars, so you can stay on the ToO. \:D/

I guess the Vancouver Canucks would be my favourite NHL team, though this isn't the best season ever to admit it. ;) I used to care about hockey a lot more than I do now, and previous former teams include one that no longer exists :( and the Detroit Red Wings, with brief periods of affection for a number of other teams. Any Canadian team doing well in the playoffs can have my strong temporary loyalty, and teams opposing the ones I'm supporting have my strong (possibly) temporary hatred. ;)
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I really like the New York Rangers for no particular reason. I love their jerseys... :anxious:
I do what I do.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I like...the Ottawa Senators the Canadian junior hockey team!

:anxious:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

The New York Rangers! \:D/

And I want any team that has one of my fantasy players on it to do well. :yes: We must climb out of 6th place! :x
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Hurricanes, of course.
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

The Red Wings! Hooray! \:D/ At least one good team comes out of Detroit. :p
Do you believe in the couch?
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I should like hockey more... it is definitely a weak point in my "Honourary Canadian" authenticity... ;) I did go to a Ducks game, but that was almost 2 yrs ago. Oh, and my city just got its own AA team that is affiliated with the LA Kings, and they play like 5 miles away from me.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I like the Red Wings too.
My brother went to a game in Detroit and got me this huge oversized shirt that he expects me to wear, and I like Detroit, but not enough to humiliate myself wearing a ginormous shirt in public. I sleep in it a lot though.