Joke Contest poll!

Finally. lol

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.

Which one wins?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Entry 1
9%
Entry 2
55%
Entry 3
36%

Total votes: 22

Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Joke Contest poll!

Post by Candy »

Ok, Here's The Three Entries:
Entry 1 wrote: The was this really dumb guy working at a lollipop store. So I customer comes in and ask "How much are your lollipops?" "uh I don't know" So he goes and ask the manager and the manager says "50 cents!"

Soon another customer comes in and says "How much are your lollipops" "uh 50 cents" "Are they any good?" "uh I don't know" So he goes and ask the manager and the manager says "yes yes very good indeed!"

Soon another customer comes in and ask "how much are your lollipops" "uh 50 cents" "are they any good?" "yes yes very good indeed!" "Should I buy one?" "uh I don't know?" So he goes and ask the manager and the manager says "Yes yes before anyone else does!"

A little later a robber comes in and ask "How much is in your cash registrar?" "Uh 50 cents" "Should I rob you?" "yes yes very good indeed!" "do you want me to shoot you?" "yes yes before anyone else does!"
Entry 2 wrote:A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then..." he sighed, "let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."
Entry 3 wrote:Two hunters were out in the woods when one of them falls right to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing, and his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy quickly gets out his cell phone and calls 9-11. He screams into the phone, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm and soothing voice, says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead."

There was a silence, then a gunshot. The guy’s voice comes back on the line. He says: "Okay, now what?"
The Poll ends in a week.
Last edited by Candy on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Heh, 2 is the best! \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

I'd say #1 :lol:
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

I would have to say number three...it's old, but still great! :lolsign:
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

They are all so funny I don't know what to chose. :-s
Save Eugene in the character competition!
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I laughed the hardest at #2. Now if you are looking at my picture you are wondering why a blonde is laughing at a blonde joke. Well maybe because I am more intelligent to know that frosted flakes is not a jigsaw puzzle.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It is, too! :x
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

#2 ftw. :x
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Number 3 is the best \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I've heard them all before, and number three is the best.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
mydoghasfleas
Processing
Location: im all in your head....heh.heh.heh, okay, fine FDL ,WI

Post by mydoghasfleas »

#3 is hilarious!! :D
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

#2 is so old. Who hasn't heard that one before?

*votes for #1*
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

King Butter Turtle wrote:#2 is so old. Who hasn't heard that one before?

*votes for #1*
Uhm... me? :anxious:

I didn't laugh at #1, laughed a bit at #2, and then finally burst out laughing at #3. But I probably would have done that no matter what order they were in. \:D/
don't forget the rain.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Haha. I love #2. It's LOL funny. I'd heard the 3rd one before. Number 2 is the best.
I do what I do.
elizabeth
Live2ride-Ride2live
Live2ride-Ride2live

Post by elizabeth »

JD wrote:Number 3 is the best \:D/
I agree! :)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Stubborn wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:#2 is so old. Who hasn't heard that one before?

*votes for #1*
Uhm... me? :anxious:

I didn't laugh at #1, laughed a bit at #2, and then finally burst out laughing at #3. But I probably would have done that no matter what order they were in. \:D/
I'd never heard it before either. #3 is like that for me though. :-k
...I hate marquees.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Nice. I voted for #2. I tried to retell the joke at school. I still got some laughs but I didn't deliver it perfectly. :)
I do what I do.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules

Post by JD »

GlennAdams wrote:Nice. I voted for #2. I tried to retell the joke at school. I still got some laughs but I didn't deliver it perfectly. :)
Yeah that's why I like #3 its easy to tell and its funny.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Yippee! I won! \:D/ Thanks for your votes, guys! (And yes, I am blonde, in case you were wondering...)
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jugglah wrote:Yippee! I won! \:D/ Thanks for your votes, guys! (And yes, I am blonde, in case you were wondering...)
I knew there was something... strange about your grammar. Thank you for clarifying your situation.

JK. Your grammar is exemplary of standard written English. I have noticed no errors or abnormalities aside from stylistic deviations in your posts.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: