What I Like to Collect

You might think I'm weird, but I don't care..... Deal with IT!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

What I Like to Collect

Post by snubs »

I collect key-chains, take a look at my collection!:bouncy:

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n478 ... tos/25.jpg

I'm still collecting them, and I don't buy the some one twice! (unless it breaks of course) :D
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I don't think you are weird. Man, I collect RULERS of all things... except it's a slow collection... I only have about 5 in my collection, and it's been about 6 months since I started. I started when I was in DC, and got one in Yellowstone... oh, and Hawaii at the beginning of last school year.

Nice collection though. I think my Unlce collects keychains... and my friend collects magnets... everyone is different in their own way. Don't be too hard on yourself!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:I don't think you are weird. Man, I collect RULERS of all things... except it's a slow collection... I only have about 5 in my collection, and it's been about 6 months since I started. I started when I was in DC, and got one in Yellowstone... oh, and Hawaii at the beginning of last school year.

Nice collection though. I think my Unlce collects keychains... and my friend collects magnets... everyone is different in their own way. Don't be too hard on yourself!

Your funny! I just said that because it was funny.

That's neat, that you collect rulers! yeah I don't know why I like keychains, I guess it's because I like a lot of colors, and weird looking things. ;)
Dakota Bud
I've been here a bit

Post by Dakota Bud »

I collect LEGOs & Toy Guns
GO MARINES
OOH RAH

I'm a Private Detective in the Town of Odyssey
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I collect fairly old coins. And Bicentennial Quatrters, and Starnotes. don't know what a starnote is? look it up on google.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Elise wrote:I collect fairly old coins. And Bicentennial Quatrters, and Starnotes. don't know what a starnote is? look it up on google.

Hey, I collect coins too! \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I collect random nick-nacks, preferably the ones made out of glass, metal, and/or porcelin. I have lots of stuff: An old green oil lamp, penguin book ends, a figurine of a goose, and some weird twirly thing that I think is supposed to hold pictures... :-k I have more stuff, but that would take too long to write about!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I collect toes! So far I have ten of them. \:D/

I also collect postcards from every state or country I've been too.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I collect the state quarters that have been coming out each year since...a long time. :p
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

I don't think I really collect anything anymore... :-k I always pick up all the cool horse stuff though. ;)
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

When I was little I used to collect pencils... Now, I have a tooonnn of pencils in my room. lol.
I do what I do.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

I collect cameras and camera equipment \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I collect money! \:D/

Oh, wait. Um, I don't really collect anything. That I can think of.
...I hate marquees.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Nice keychains! \:D/

I collect books. :P

Not like rare books but but books in general to read. ;)
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

v-lady wrote:I collect the state quarters that have been coming out each year since...a long time. :p
Oh, yeah, I do that too... can't wait for the last two, Hawaii and Alaska...

Oh, I also collect books! (yeah, books in general). Bought one today, in fact... hehe... I have a library, as some would say!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Let's see here.
I collect leachs, time bombs, live grenades, oil tankers, heavy artillery, anthrax, and a few hydrogen bomb prototypes. :-
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I collect books, newsboy hats, and giant pens. And I'm starting a small collection of action figures.

And of course...AIO albums! \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I collect Apple gear.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I collect pins (have one from almost every country and state I've ever been to \:D/), stamps, books, and... I think that's it :P.
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

Collecting keychains would be fun. And you'd never have to worry about actually finishing the collection, considering there are millions of types out there. You'd have a goal for the rest of your life!

I collect NES/SNES games, mostly. I just purged about 100+ games from my collection, though, so it's a bit smaller (but still a good bit larger than most people's). I have to make some extra money for college, so I figured I'd get rid of the games I either didn't like or don't ever play.

Chrono Trigger, EarthBound, Final Fantasy 3, and all six original NES MegaMan games (with original boxes!) are my crown jewels in this collection. :3
|My LiveJournal|My Facebook (Add me, please! I need a reason to use it! :P|

I like changing my avatar a lot, so expect a new one every now and then.