Candace Cameron Bure

Some of you may know her as "D. J. Tanner"

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Candace Cameron Bure

Post by Candy »

Check out her website!She's now my new role model. And, she's a christian which is amazing.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

Wow!I knew her brother is a christian but I didn't know she was.:)Her brother use to be so,so cute. :D
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around....
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Cool site! I'll have to look around more later, but it looks interesting. And of course the cool thing is that she's married to a hockey player! \:D/
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Oh she's amazing! I've known about her for a while- her ministry is pretty cool. \:D/
milkandeggs
29K to go!

Post by milkandeggs »

Oh, that is so awesome!
I didn't know that she is a Christian, that's so great. I really like FUll House, too. Just think...we'll get to meet a tv star in heaven :D
Eugene Meltsner? I don't think so. Secret agents wear sunglasses and drive around in cool cars. Eugene wears coke-bottle glasses and rides around on a bike.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Yeah, I think that's cool. I like what her brother's doing as well.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

Who is her brother? An actor, too? I've seen her site a long time ago. I thought it was pretty cool as well! :D
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

The Joker wrote:Who is her brother? An actor, too? I've seen her site a long time ago. I thought it was pretty cool as well! :D
Her brother is Kurt Cameron...he was on the show Growing Pains and he has been in christian movies like the left behind movies.Kurts new movie was made by the people who did Facing the giants...it should be good.The movie is coming out in theaters this fall.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

iluvwalkingintherain wrote:
The Joker wrote:Who is her brother? An actor, too? I've seen her site a long time ago. I thought it was pretty cool as well! :D
Her brother is Kurt Cameron...he was on the show Growing Pains and he has been in christian movies like the left behind movies.Kurts new movie was made by the people who did Facing the giants...it should be good.The movie is coming out in theaters this fall.
Actually, his name is "Kirk". :anxious:

Also, he teamed up with Ray Comfort and a man named Todd Friel in a ministry called Way of the Master. They have a radio show too, and it's absolutely amazing! They go street witnessing, and they talk about current events, theological questions- and plus, Todd Friel is just amazingly funny! \:D/ Way of the Master Radio
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Todd Friel is clearly a Glenn Beck ripoff, but he's entertaining none the less! \:D/
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Ok... I don't know much about Candace herself.. but I've seen 'The Wager'.... It is sooo pathetic xD.
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

opps I mean Kirk..sorry #-o
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

SweetiePaw wrote:opps I mean Kirk..sorry #-o
I called him that up until I started doing his The Way of the Master courses. Probably a common mistake, no problem! :thumbsup:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

American Eagle wrote:
I called him that up until I started doing his The Way of the Master courses. Probably a common mistake, no problem! :thumbsup:
Ooh, I've done the Way of the Master courses too! Did you do it as a family, or through your church?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Lexie wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Ooh, I've done the Way of the Master courses too! Did you do it as a family, or through your church?
My whole family took their evangelism course, along with some friends that have since become in-laws! It was a good course, the Basic Training one.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Jennie
insert dash here

Post by Jennie »

She looks the same as she did 10 years ago...
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Yeah, she's cool! \:D/
Love is stronger than death.