Another way to listen to Odyssey

yay!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Another way to listen to Odyssey

Post by Peachey Keen »

I read somewhere that we won't be able to listen to AIO on Oneplace.Waaa!! :protest: But click on this link http://widgets.yahoo.com/widgets/adventures-in-odyssey and you'll get to listen to Odyssey in style.I'm not sure if it will work when AIO is taken off Oneplace.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I assume that if this is a valid site for listening that it will actually work when AIO starts up again, otherwise it will be useless to everyone.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

The link will take you to a page.From there you can download a widget that you can use on your computer while connected to the Internet.You can always uninstal it if it doesn't work.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I use Mac and it says that the widget is not available for my operating system, so it's useless for me.:roll: It's not a big deal since I know how to use the new player at the Official site.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln