Now it's my turn...

For a random poll! *cackle*

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

Do you carry a purse?

Yes, but it's a smaller one
33%
No, I don't like to carry purses
26%
Uh, I'm a guy...
26%
Yeah, it's HUGE!
11%
What's a purse?
4%

Total votes: 27

Sarah
Someone's favorite

Now it's my turn...

Post by Sarah »

So... if you voted, explain your answer!

Gah, explain was the only word I could think of... maybe you know a better word... ](*,) I had it on the tip of my tongue...

I carry a purse, but it's not real big... Of course I switch every month so I have a variety... :D

Sarah
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Sort of... it's more of a large black leather bag. 0_o
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

*innocent look*
What's a puuuurse? Tell me! Please? >_>

Well, not a purse. But between the preferred pants subtype of "cargo" and the backpack I often carry around it's more than equivalent to one in terms of storage.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Sort of... it's more of a large black leather bag. 0_o
Oh... my... gosh... EB carries a man purse! Oh the horror!

Haha, kidding... We used to tease my brother, because he had a messenger bag... :)

Sarah
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

;)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't carry one, I think they are a pain. Why carry a purse when all I need can fit into my pockets? As a result people constantly think I work at the stores I'm in. At a local bookstore a conversation went like this:

"Excuse me, can you point me too [such and such type of book]" said a large woman with and overbite.
"oh." I show surprise. "i don't work here. Two aisles down and in the middle of the row."
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I am a guy. I don't carry a purse. :noway: nice..bag EB..
...I hate marquees.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I only carry one when I need to take money, a pen and paper, etc. I don't especially care to cart a purse around if it's not absolutely necessary.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Alleycat
insert dash here

Post by Alleycat »

I don't carry purses around
And each light that we've extinguished has brought darkness to our Land...
Upon our Nation have mercy Lord!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I make it a habit to avoid purses, although some people call my laptop carrying case a manpurse.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I carry a little hot pink leather purse around.

ah JK I'm a guy :noway:
Image [img]
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yes, I carry a huge pink purse with me everywhere I go. I am a very organized person, and as such, must always have everything with me that I could possibly need. That includes: 2 pens, a pencil and 2 pads of paper, my wallet, my make-up, a brush and ponytail holders, my cell phone, my church directory, band-aids, 2 boxes of matches, my keys, chapstick, a pocket New Testament, hairspray, a package of tissues, two or three packages of gum, AA batteries. And I usually carry my CD player around, too, so I can listen to AIO or music.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i don't like to carry purses at school and stuff, and i've got a smaller build so big purses look bad on me. also sometimes purses in general look bad, like i'm trying to look older or something. but i do sometimes when i go out to the movies and stuff!!
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

i have an awesome lil green purse..and thats where the pink rebellion began.. :D
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

There wasn't just a 'Yes', so I just voted yes but it is smaller. I do carry a purses, but they vary in size!
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Yes, but it is a smaller one. It is a little bag that I carry my cellphone in :D :anxious:
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Evil Chick wrote:Yes, I carry a huge pink purse with me everywhere I go. I am a very organized person, and as such, must always have everything with me that I could possibly need. That includes: 2 pens, a pencil and 2 pads of paper, my wallet, my make-up, a brush and ponytail holders, my cell phone, my church directory, band-aids, 2 boxes of matches, my keys, chapstick, a pocket New Testament, hairspray, a package of tissues, two or three packages of gum, AA batteries. And I usually carry my CD player around, too, so I can listen to AIO or music.
That sounds like my sister's purse! It's huge, she could stuff like 2 pairs of jeans in there, and still have room for all of her other junk.

I myself prefer to carry medium sized purses, because 1) If it's big enough, I'll put more than enough stuff in there that I don't need. 2) my shoulders tend to get sore really easily, and I hate to carry purses with just the regular hand grips on them, because they get annoying. :P

Sarah
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I don't like carrying a purse but sometimes I have to. At work so I have somewhere to keep my keys safe and a few other places if I need supplies or if my mom makes me take one instead of stuffing my junk into her purse. :-

If I'm just going out shopping or something, no, unless I'm buying presents for someone.