2nd Round Voting for "Create an Item Contest"

Vote for 3rd place!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.

Which would you prefer?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Entry 2
32%
Entry 5
42%
Entry 6
26%

Total votes: 19

JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

2nd Round Voting for "Create an Item Contest"

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Entry 2
Item Name: Inflatable set of AIO characters
Short Description: Connie, Whit, Eugene, who else could you want?
Long Description: These creative and well-made inflatable creations look so realistic, you may find yourself asking advice of Whit. Maybe ordering something from Connie.
Disclaimer: May smell like plastic, and make it harder to imagine them being real.
Price: $500
Entry 5
Item Name: Bottle of Applesauce.
Short Description: The bottle of secrets
Long Description: This bottle of applesauce finely laced with TA 418 for flavouing and if you throw it on a window will show a different powerboy sign every time and underneath the label is a map to a tresure at the Washintons house.
Side affects may be poison,death and or hyptnotictrance to only buy bird houses, curly fries and fizzy cola and vote for underdogs.
Product supplied by the edgebiter chemical compony
Price: $350
And the picture
Entry 6
Item Name: Queen Prunaprismia's Tiara
Short Description: It sparkles! It shines! All for 24.99! ;)
Long Description: Worn by Lord Kappa during his QP stint, this item is a must have for any user item collector or Narnia item collector.
Warning: If worn for too long, you may be whisked away to Narnia. Or be imprisoned by QP. Maybe both!
Price: $500
Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Cool :robot:
Save Eugene in the character competition!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Entry 5 is by far the best! The others don't stand a chance.
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

Congratulations Mr.Whit, that was an wounderful entry! And I also give my sincere gratitude to all the other entries that did not make it. They were all very good! Yes even the coco candy bar, I really liked that one, but I liked mine better :badgrin: (hehe) :D Although I have to say I knew Kat sent in Kat's trash can. But they all were great entries!
~VioletFlower