Da da dada....

faint sound of the Wedding March

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Da da dada....

Post by Abigail »

For those of you who had the silly idea that I am getting married, no I'm not, not for a long time anyway. ;)

My oldest brother is getting married June 16th (the second time, but this time its a BIG wedding) And of course, as you have may read in some of my other posts, I am a bridesmaid. I will be wearing a victorian lilac and black strapless dress (I am wearing a little black jacket with it, don't worry) and black ballet slippers.
I can't wait, the wedding is in 10 days, and we are going to be leaving about 6 days (I think)
I am going to bet a manicure and maybe a pedicure. And I will be getting my hair done the day of the wedding.
I absalutly can't wait! By best friend called today and he said "You excited" and I was like "Yes"

in case you can't tell I am VERY excited

If I am lucky I just might (now this is a very BIG maybe) post a picture of myself (I would of everyone else, but I'n not sure if they would want their pics on the web) Don't get your hopes up!

:)

-Abigail
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, how cool! \:D/ I'm sure that will be a great experience. Your description makes your dress sound very pretty, so it would be nice to see a picture, if you decide that you want to share one. Wedding pictures are always so nice!

And no, we can't tell that you're excited at all! :-
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Catspaw wrote:Wow, how cool! \:D/ I'm sure that will be a great experience. Your description makes your dress sound very pretty, so it would be nice to see a picture, if you decide that you want to share one. Wedding pictures are always so nice!

And no, we can't tell that you're excited at all! :-
Hmmm. I thought everyone could tell...... :-k .... :-

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Weddings, I love weddings! Drinks all around!

(root beer, that is) ;)

Really, I do love weddings though! You're going to have a great time! It's awesome that you're one of the bridesmaids. \:D/
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

That is cool, I love weddings.

The last time I was at one, my cousin was getting married.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The last wedding I was at was for a cousin, too! (Though I doubt it was the same one.) ;) I'm going to a friend's wedding at the end of the month, though I don't have the same high level of glee that some people seem to associate with attending weddings. But that's just me. ;)
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Only two more days till we leave and 6 more days till the wedding!! Yay!!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Lonesome Dove
Probably not a NPC

Post by Lonesome Dove »

I've never been to a wedding.
18:36 <Katilyn>: *somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: **somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: ***something
Image Image
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Lonesome Dove wrote:I've never been to a wedding.
Awww, too bad, you need to go to one. Someday your gonna get an invatation...... :D

All the weddings I have been to, I have been in. (2 going on 3)
The first one was my second brothers first marrige, I was the flower girl (I was like 6)
Second one was my cousins and I was a candle lighter (1 out of 2 candlelighters) (I was like8 or nine maybe ten)
And this one I am a bridesmaid (its been one of my dreams to be a bridesmaid. :) )
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Sounds like a lot of fun! I've never been in a wedding, and though I've gone to several, no one that close to me has gotten married... yet \:D/
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Catspaw wrote:he last wedding I was at was for a cousin, too! (Though I doubt it was the same one.) ;)

Me too!
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

Ooh, my sister got married last year and I was a bridesmaid, so I know how excited you feel! Your dress sounds really pretty. :D
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Candy wrote:
Catspaw wrote:he last wedding I was at was for a cousin, too! (Though I doubt it was the same one.) ;)

Me too!
Hey, now that you mention it, the last wedding I went to was for my cousin. :) how about that.
Zeba wrote:Ooh, my sister got married last year and I was a bridesmaid, so I know how excited you feel! Your dress sounds really pretty.
Thats neat!
And thanks, I hope it is as pretty as it sounds. (I have only seen it in a picture)
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

That's really awesome Abigail! I love weddings I have only been in a wedding once. It was my Uncle's wedding to my aunt, and I was the flower girl (I was only like 6) I've been to 4 weddings in the last 3 years, and i was the photographer at 2 of those (for free, although I could have made a boatload off of it. But it was my present to them!)

I have never been a bridesmaid, although I would love to be one! My former best friend promised me that she would let me be her bridesmaid, but i doubt that will happen now that she 'dumped' me. :mecry: *sigh* yet another dream down the drain.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Christina S wrote:That's really awesome Abigail! I love weddings I have only been in a wedding once. It was my Uncle's wedding to my aunt, and I was the flower girl (I was only like 6) I've been to 4 weddings in the last 3 years, and i was the photographer at 2 of those (for free, although I could have made a boatload off of it. But it was my present to them!)

I have never been a bridesmaid, although I would love to be one! My former best friend promised me that she would let me be her bridesmaid, but i doubt that will happen now that she 'dumped' me. :mecry: *sigh* yet another dream down the drain.
Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you get to be a bridesmaid someday.
Thats cool you have been the photographer.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

That's great that you get to be a bridesmaid, Abigail! Weddings are fun to attend, even if you're not in them. I've never been in a wedding and have only seen two in my life. But I think I'd be just as excited as you if I were a bridesmaid. :D
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Lonesome Dove wrote:I've never been to a wedding.
You're so lucky... >_>
~S~
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Hey guys I'm back! The wedding was great! Except I was exausted afterwards, cuz the reception lasted till midnight, so we did not get out of there till one or so. But it was fun. I'll post more about it later.
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

yay i know how that can be abigail...my older cousin got married and we didnt leave the restaurant where the reception was until like 1:30 it was CRAZYY! \:D/
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Weddings are crazy and fun! Both my bro and sis have gotten married and i was a bridesmaid. My other brothers wedding is in the distant forseeing (couple of years...maybe not that longg... :anxious: )