the persut of happyness

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

the persut of happyness

Post by fatlooy »

If this has been done sorry but I didn't see it.
What do you think of this movie? I personally loved it!!!
Discuss!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I saw the trailer for it- and I thought it looked really good. I have yet to see it though.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I loved that movie! I seriously hope that Will Smith get's some kind of good and decent recognition for it. He deservres it. \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Love it. Seen it twice. Will Smith is awesome, his son, Jaden Smith, did an outstanding job as well. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out.

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

I really want to see it soon. It looks really good. \:D/
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Let me tell you, The Pursuit of Happyness is definitely a movie worth seeing. \:D/ Hehe, I've seen it three times all ready. ;) Will Smith does a phenomenal job of portraying Chris Gardner, and his son does a great job too. The score is also very moving and subtly draws you into the movie, the way it should be. I think the most powerful scene for me was when Smith lets it all go when walking in the crowd, overwhelmed with joy. Boy, that was a real tear-jerker if there ever was one. ;) This movie leaves you feeling inspired and also thankful for what you have. There is some content and language since it is rated PG-13, but The Pursuit of Happyness is certainly a winner. :)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Is Mark Christopher Lawrence (Ed Washington) in this? In one of the podcasts, he said he had a movie coming out with Will Smith in it. I think he had a small part in it...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

H Tide wrote:Is Mark Christopher Lawrence (Ed Washington) in this? In one of the podcasts, he said he had a movie coming out with Will Smith in it. I think he had a small part in it...
Check out this link to his IMDB page - this is indeed the movie that he's in! \:D/ That's just one more reason for me to want to see it sometime! Thanks for mentioning that, because now when I do see it I can watch for him!
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

OMGoodness I LOVED WAYNE WHEN I SAW IT!! YaY \:D/ \:D/ BTW if you see PoH then bring tissues (especially if your a girly) bc 99.9999% you WILL cry! Needless to say I LOVED the movie and i definatly think that will smith deserves an oscar!
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

it was an excellent movie! =D> it was really cool how Will Smith's actual son played the role!
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith