Best Medical Show

:o

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

The best Medical Show

ER
13%
House
48%
Greys Anatomy
17%
Scrubs
22%

Total votes: 23

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Best Medical Show

Post by EK »

I've recently been infatuated withh medical shows...and I was wondering what people revere as the best. House, ER, Greys Anatomy, or Scrubs... :P
With me its a tie between ER and Scrubs...
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Totally Scrubs. Now that it's in syndication, we DVR all of them to watch again. But I will admit I watched ER consistently for years. Then I was working Thursday nights, so I got out of that habit.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I love Scrubs. Good stuff right there!

I've only seen a few episodes of ER. Too dramatic for my tastes, but that's just me.

Grey's Anatomy, as far as I know, is more about the relationships that the doctors (I think they're surgeons) are having with each other. Looks kind of dumb.

Don't know much about House, but I'm pretty sure it's getting canceled.

Sarah
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

WHAT?!?! House is being cancelled?! But it's like Fox's best show! :mecry:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

The J-Effy wrote:WHAT?!?! House is being cancelled?! But it's like Fox's best show! :mecry:
It's the only medical show I actually enjoy watching. \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

i didn't know that!!!! that can't happen i love that show!!!!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

The J-Effy wrote:WHAT?!?! House is being cancelled?! But it's like Fox's best show! :mecry:
I'll have to find the article. I don't remember where I got it from - I'll edit when I find it. :)

EDIT: Ahh, not to worry, House fans! I read the article a while ago, and I suppose I mis-read it then. I guess the first paragraph confused me, but the closing lines make it evident that the show is not, in fact, canceled. (But can you really trust me anymore?! :p)
Sorry to worry you all with false information!
Linkage

Sarah
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

I had to go with ER cause thats the only one i watch every week but the few times in have seen House i enjoyed it alot
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

House is hysterical.

I haven't seen the others.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

M*A*S*H. \:D/

Does anyone else think that ER kinda just went on and on and didn't have much of a plot? :anxious:

Gray's Anatomy is just a prime time soap with better acting.

Scrubs is good, except for sometimes it could be cleaner...

I love House, he's sarcasm incarate. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

I watched ER when it first came on, but haven't seen it in years. George Clooney :inlove:

Grey's Anatomy is soap-ish. Don't like it.

I had never watched Scrubs until there was a marathon on a couple weeks ago. Funny at times, but I won't set a reminder for it.

House is okay, but again, I won't set a reminder for it (actually my Hubby does have one set).

I like Dr.G, Mystery Diagnosis, and Dr Know.

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I unfortunatly enjoy Scrubs a lot :(

Bennett
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Why isn't M*A*S*H, Crossing Jordan, Emercency and Quincy among the list? \:D/

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Lonesome Dove
Probably not a NPC

Post by Lonesome Dove »

House. If he wasn't as old as my mum I'd have a crush on him. :P
18:36 <Katilyn>: *somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: **somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: ***something
Image Image
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

The Lonesome Dove wrote:House. If he wasn't as old as my mum I'd have a crush on him. :P
You're 13. :anxious: He has kids around your age. :anxious:

-Cowboy

Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Someone called me by the nickname of "House Jr. " tonight and I was thrilled beyond belief! \:D/

I used to like ER, but I stopped watching it for a while and haven't gotten back into it. :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like ER.

I hate "House" in the tv show House. I would take his cane and beat his face in.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Does anyone else think that ER kinda just went on and on and didn't have much of a plot? :anxious:
Well, it bothers me that every week they advertise for "The ER you can't miss" or "The ER event of the millennium." Not every episode can be a big deal. It's so crying wolf that I don't even want to try and watch.
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Why isn't M*A*S*H, Crossing Jordan, Emercency and Quincy among the list? \:D/
I like Crossing Jordan, but it's more in the CSI/Law & Order genre. They're medical and all, but they're trying to solve crimes rather than heal people.

And the other ones are old. The poll is current shows. :noway:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote: Does anyone else think that ER kinda just went on and on and didn't have much of a plot? :anxious:
Well, it sort of lost its plot after Mark died and Carter left.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

So totally Grey's Anatomy! House is stupid(sorry, weird/crazy!), Er is, well, never seen, and Scrubs is so dumb in a way. NBC comes up with the weirdest shows, except Law and Order, all three.
But Even though Grey's Anatmony can't beat other shows that have nothing to do with Medical, it is still the best for A Medical Show. Well, I've said some. Bye!