Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Girls shouldn't wear trashy chlothes? Well, he's right on that one. Girls: Don't wear JB t-shirts. They are trashy. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Do you hear he got stabbed by a "crazed fan?"
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Steve wrote:Girls shouldn't wear trashy chlothes? Well, he's right on that one. Girls: Don't wear JB t-shirts. They are trashy. \:D/
I don't know how you can be "sexy but not trashy", unless the kid has no idea what the words actually mean.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I look sexy without wearing trashy clothes. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

what if I don't want to look sexy? Do I still have to take his advice? :(
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Mariah Yeater is suddenly back in the news. If you somehow forgot, she was the one that said her baby was Justin’s. She eventually dropped her paternity suit after Justin took a test and requested her son’s results be compared, and she hasn’t been heard from again since. But a few days ago, Justin randomly tweeted about her. It was a brief message in which he misspelled her name, I don’t know if it was intentional, and accompanied by a video clip of Borat repeating “You will never get this.”
I don’t understand this move. Why would he want to stir that mess up again? For such a big story, it had died down very quickly and cleanly. I would have thought he’d like it to stay that way.

Also speaking of Yeater, Justin announced that he wrote a song about her that may be on his next album.

Christina Aguilera’s alleged dirty look she gave The Biebs when he was on The Voice is still causing a stir. She continues to insist it was nothing and has since made nice comments about him, but apparently people aren’t buying it. It’s such a controversy that some of her friends have had to support her explanation that it was just a misunderstanding.

On April 21st Justin made another possibly offensive tweet: “dear fans...beliebers...you know u sexy right? that's why i f@#$s with u :)
(Quote was censored on his feed too this time.)

There’s a very interesting story coming out of the United Kingdom. If the reports and quotations are accurate, Justin displayed some rather immature and somewhat rude behavior while at a press event. He reportedly threw a “hissy fit” about the sound system and some people he worked with.

Justin says he thinks members of the band The Wanted want to get him drunk. Apparently they don’t realize there’s a different drinking age here than in Britain.
He also said that he decided to hit one of the members “in the nuts” because he seems to find that funny.

Justin is going to be an alien in the next Men in Black.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:who am i? the luckiest guy on the planet. im a fighter for what i
believe in but i have millions next to me. thankyou. #BestFansEVER
5:55 PM - 24 Apr 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Views Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

About the drinking, it is perfectly legal for him to drink in Europe. He just can't in the US. :P My friend has had wine/beer in other countries. Nothing wrong with it.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I know that, but he isn’t in Europe.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Uhm. .

Yeah. .seriously. I don't see why his fans think so much of him :-
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Marvin D. wrote:Yeah. .seriously. I don't see why his fans think so much of him :-
I'll tell you why....

Because he's HOT. \:D/
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Aeva wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:Yeah. .seriously. I don't see why his fans think so much of him :-
I'll tell you why....

Because he's HOT. \:D/
Poor, superficial women :(

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Eh. He's no different than an average Canadian.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

bookworm wrote:I know that, but he isn’t in Europe.
Ooooh. \:D/

Good old foreigners.
Love you always, SnC
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin is getting some backlash from that “hissy fit” story last week.
One of the rude comments he had made was about recording one of his songs in “some random country” where “they didn't know what they were doing.” It turns out that country was Indonesia, and they took offense at his “very condescending” tone. A Sumatra radio station has banned Justin’s music until he apologizes “in a sweet manner” and promises “not to say such things about Indonesia again.”
Justin has made two tweets about the situation, but instead of being apologies they were just vague comments about loving his fans. He actually appeared to try and claim this was just a misunderstanding by labeling the idea that he was offensive as “lies and rumors”.

The cover of Believe looks suspiciously similar to a cover Adam Lambert released earlier this year.

Justin got an award for being disruptive. But in a good way. Both he and his manager received Disruptive Innovation Awards for breaking the mold. What mold, I’m not sure. Maybe it has something to do with how Justin started as just a random kid online.

Justin finally answered the question everyone is asking. Out of all the Disney characters to chose from, why did he mention Buzz Lightyear in Boyfriend? He said it was because he thought it was funny, and it rhymed and fit the song.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:ok ok ... #1 Trending Topic in the World. Guess you guys want to
see the #BELIEVEalbumCover
3:30 PM - 27 Apr 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Views Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I wish I lived in that Indonesian city that banned his music... they are so lucky. \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Personally, I thought the song "Boyfriend" was rather stupid and annoying. Compared to his other "legacy songs" (read:songs he is known for) such as Baby, it seemed radically different. Perhaps he is trying to create another image of himself.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yes, he is.
Justin Bieber wrote:I wanted to do something that was a little bit more mature but something that I think my fans would get. I’m growing up....so I wanted to make music that I could relate to.
Justin Bieber wrote:We worked with a lot of different people. We tried so many different things. We went this way. We went that way. We just went every way and tried to figure out which way I wanted to go and how I wanted to do it.
Justin Bieber wrote:I'm trying to create a new sound that people aren't really used to hearing, so it might sound weird at first.
Justin Bieber wrote:I want to find something that's going to suit me and my fans are going to love and older people will like and younger people will like. But I'm always trying to keep my core fanbase, because the young people are what make everything cool. Old people look to young people, so trying to keep everyone happy.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Boyfriend just was. .blargh.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

lol...it's hardly a new sound that people aren't used to hearing....Just more of the same.

It's funny how pop artists always think themselves new and innovative, but really, they're just more of the same....and nobody cares to tell them.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

WHERE BE NEW BIEBER UPDATE?!?! 0_o I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO KNOW WUT HE'Z DOING!

+1 for "n00b" style post. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.