Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Well, if you were thinking "He still looks like he's 12", then yes, I was thinking the same thing you were.
he/him | a little stinker.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I was thinking "Oh. Now he's announcing that he's gay." I thought he had wrote a song titled "boyfriend" for his.. boyfriend.

But thank goodness, no.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Whitty Whit wrote:I was thinking "Oh. Now he's announcing that he's gay." I thought he had wrote a song titled "boyfriend" for his.. boyfriend.

But thank goodness, no.
Big Time Rush also did a song called "Boyfriend" about how the speaker would make a good boyfriend.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Ginny Weasley wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:I was thinking "Oh. Now he's announcing that he's gay." I thought he had wrote a song titled "boyfriend" for his.. boyfriend.

But thank goodness, no.
Big Time Rush also did a song called "Boyfriend" about how the speaker would make a good boyfriend.
Big Time Rush should not be allowed to make music. Period. Don't ever bring up that awful group again.
he/him | a little stinker.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Whitty Whit wrote:And did anybody else think the same thing I did when I saw the cover of The Bieb's album "Boyfriend"?
I thought ‘That’s a weird picture, why did he choose that?’ but then I found out he didn’t, his fans chose it.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

wow that is an um... song. :-s I liked little Beiber better. :(
Last edited by Joanne on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Because of my being out of state I missed a Wednesday, and then because of my getting back in state just in time to start a new school term I missed another Wednesday on which I should have posted a two week’s worth make up bulletin. To get back on track I will be posting one later today as a belated bulletin for this week and then post the regularly scheduled bulletin next week.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Ok cool. can't wait to see more updates! I need my Beiber fix now. :x
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin is out of the running for the Celebrity Bowling Hall of Fame. He was beat out by Kathie Lee & Hoda in the voting. Since this year they used a bracket format it’s hard to tell how this compares to his back to back runner up finishes in the last two years.
You can still vote in the final matchup here. It’s between Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

Ashton Kutcher says Justin is trying to steal his “swagger” by taking over Punk’d, trying to buy his house, and getting the same kind of car.

Speaking of that house, you have to see this. After Justin turned 18 the internet was full of stories that he had bought the house Ashton was living in. It turns out those stories were false, Justin was in the market for a house, and he did look at that one, but he never bought it. But I’m going to post this link anyway because I want you to see it. Ignore the story, because it’s incorrect, but check out the pictures of it. Can you believe this place?

Madonna says she is a “huge fan” of Justin and loves when he raps and offered to bring him on stage with her.

Selena went to see Hunger Games, but Justin wasn’t with her. He went to see it himself, but he fell asleep.

Justin has become partners in a record label. Apparently I didn’t post that last month, I thought I did. Anyway, he has signed is a young Canadian girl named Carly Rae Jepsen.

Somehow, when Justin was on CSI some people didn’t know who he was.

Justin won Favorite Male Singer at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, then he got slimed. Here’s the video.

Justin won the Fan Choice award at the Juno awards in Canada.

After the new episode of Punk’d finally aired with Justin’s prank on Taylor Swift, he was asked if he’s worried about a revenge prank. He said no because he’s “unpunkable”.

Not all of Justin’s fans are kids. A 34 year old mother of six is such a big fan that she took her daughter out of school to go to the shooting of Selena’s new movie in hopes of catching a glimpse of Justin. He wasn’t there, but she did get to meet Selena. This lady has a room in her house devoted to Justin. Did you catch that she’s a mother of six? How big is her house that she has an extra room for Bieber stuff? Or do you think she put that over her kids and made some of them share rooms?

Justin was on a radio show talking about his new song and the host gave him this amazing cake that looks like a record player. It even had Justin’s single on it.

Justin tried to be funny on Twitter, but he caused a mess. He tweeted “Call me right now” and a phone number that was missing the last digit. What did Beliebers do? Call every possible phone number that matched of course. They started by filling in a 0 and went from there. They never got through to Justin, but the owners of two of the possible numbers reported receiving up to a thousand calls a day. Now they want compensation. One is an old lady that wants concert tickets for her granddaughters and the other is some guy that wants Justin to endorse some kind of online product he’s launching.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:i havent shaved my head in a long time. feels kinda cool. i used to
shave it every summer. all good. it grows back. anyway...
10:23 AM - 1 Apr 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Views Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

He fell asleep watching Hunger Games? :( He's unpunkable?

Oh, Bieber drama. .
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

He should shave his head again. :x I'm sure it would look perfect. \:D/

Man I wish my number was close to his, then I could make a fuss and demand he do something for me. \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Whether or not Justin was really planning to buy that house Ashton was renting, he can’t now. Kutcher bought it.
But Justin found another one he liked and finalized the purchase. It took a little bit because his business manager advised him to get a mortgage and there were some negotiations on the price but it’s now official. Justin bought his own house. It’s in a gated community in California that is apparently for 21 or older, so it would seem he couldn’t move in for a few more years. Here are some pictures.

Justin and Selena went on a bowling date. I wanted to know what his score was, but it didn’t say.

In an interview about all kinds of stuff, Justin said he’s “trying to put on some guns.”

Justin blinded people with his new car when he and Selena went out for fast food.

In a Hollywood Life poll, 75% of voters thought Justin and Selena will be together forever.

Justin and Selena were stopped by a fan for a picture in the parking lot of a grocery store.

In what is either a big marketing tactic, or just a show of vanity, Justin is asking all his fans to request Boyfriend be played on the radio and even made a personal request for it to be added to the iHoda playlist.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:nothing like being doubted every single day of your life...and u just
turned 18 and they are ready to write u off. = INSPIRATION
8:48 PM - 10 Apr 12 via web

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

*sigh*
I HATE materialism. Seriously, WHY does he need a huge house, and expensive car. :roll:

His tweet is also annoying.

You know what, I'm kind of done pretending to like him anymore. aaah :mad: , it's just too annoying. :x
Last edited by Joanne on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m surprised there haven’t been any comments on this.

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

haha. wow that is disgusting, but hilarious. \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I love the face he makes right before he’s hit :lol:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

his face was, "oh, heck, no. ."

#winner
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Joanne wrote:*sigh*
I HATE materialism. Seriously, WHY does he need a huge house, and expensive car. :roll:

His tweet is also annoying.

You know what, I'm kind of done pretending to like him anymore. aaah :mad: , it's just too annoying. :x
He's not being materialistic. It's not wrong to splash out once in awhile. Besides, he got the car for his birthday; you can't blame him for that. And as far as his tweet goes, I totally get it. People are slamming him and mocking him all the time, and it's mostly just to look cool. He's still an eighteen-year-old guy, and he doesn't deserve to be treated the way he is. I wish people would just lay off him; just because he's famous doesn't make him all that much different from other people his age.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin tweeted golfer Bubba Watson congratulations for winning the Masters.

For some reason Justin was asked whether he would save Selena or Usher if they were in the water and he was in a boat. His first answer was he would leave the boat to save both, but when told that wasn’t an option he decided on Selena.

That petition from last month actually worked. The bully movie rating was changed to PG-13. In addition to being part of the push for the rating change, Justin also let one of his songs be used for the movie ads.

Justin and Selena stayed in a $585 a night suite.

Justin upset some fans by wearing a shirt with profanity on it.

Jennifer Love Hewitt says she has a crush on Justin but wouldn’t want to come between him and Selena.

Justin has been making some comments on his views of females. He says “every girl is a princess” so they should feel like one, and they should wear “stuff that’s sexy but not trashy.”

Justin’s appearance on The Voice was eventful.
First, it set up a ratings war with his girlfriend. Selena appeared on Dancing With the Stars at the same time.
While on the show, Justin made some cryptic comment about a ‘super group’ which apparently only ‘true Beliebers’ understood. It seems it had something to do with a music collaboration.
Justin also released a new preview of the Boyfriend music video.
Blake Shelton compared Justin to Elvis.
Christina Aguilera seemed to give Justin a dirty look which caused a bit of a firestorm, but later claimed it wasn’t a big deal.
In the end, Justin’s appearance beat out Selena’s in the ratings.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:i lost 5 games in a row to my engineer @yeshuathegudwin he is not
swaggy
8:22 PM - 18 Apr 12 via web

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Thanks for my weekly bafflement! Justin never ceases to amaze me. \:D/