The Official Complaint Thread

Out of the Ruins of the Week of Craziness

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Well, somebody needs to give back the stolen funds. A lot of the people robbed had plans to use their money before it was stolen. Arkán seems to have disappeared, so it's up to the administration to restore the funds lost because of the Story Arc.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I want to publicly thank the anonymous giver(s) that restored my money - it was so kind to do that. :hug:

Thanks to them, I can finally hand out some of the Apples to Apples prizes! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I want to publicly thank the anonymous giver(s) that restored my money - it was so kind to do that. :hug:
I second Laura's post, thanks :)
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:I want to publicly thank the anonymous giver(s) that restored my money - it was so kind to do that. :hug:
I second Laura's post, thanks :)
I Third it, thank you so much!

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Edit: decided not to post this, but snubs' posted. :(
Last edited by Whitty Whit on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Woody wrote:Arkán seems to have disappeared
Just because he hasn't been online for a day means he's disappeared? :-s Arkán doesn't have enough money to pay back anyone anyway (even if he wanted to)..
Last edited by snubs on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

snubs wrote:
Woody wrote:Arkán seems to have disappeared
Just because he hasn't been online for a day means he's disappeared? :-s Arkán doesn't have enough money to pay back anyone anyway (even if he wanted to)..
He was on yesterday, and with Thanksgiving week coming up, plus the fact that it's the weekend, that's no cause for concern ;)
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I had over $ 300 stolen and did not know it was possible, and I dont need my money back. Its ok. I do feel Laurie deserves her money back, and anyone else who thinks it is unfair. They can even have my money that was stolen from me.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

...because Jimmy Barclay Fan is just awesome like that to not even give a hoot.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

bookworm's rankbar is wrong.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’ve told him, but he hasn’t been online.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

Taps wrote:I literally lost 2,000 :(
The Top Crusader wrote:I lost $3,000.
Laura Ingalls wrote:I was robbed by Arkan twice, for a total of $1600.
Ha, ha, some of my best pilferages.
snubs wrote:I lost one million dollars. :x
I actually lost $1,000,000.
Jelly wrote:I think I'll just send the screaming mobs over to bookworm and Arkan, where they'll be obligated to reimburse everyone. \:D/
Obligated nothing!
Laurie wrote:I did not even know such a feature even existed on this message board and I would venture a guess that there are others who were unaware of this feature as well. If I had known I would most definitely have had problems with it. I find it very disturbing that such a feature would even exist in the first place. Even though the money we are talking about is fake, the fact that these tactics are even considered and then used is just very sad.
Hooey!
Laura Ingalls wrote:So....Arkan. I'd like my money back, please. ;) Since Jelly won't give it back.
Phooey to you! I'm broke! Talk to Jellylegs!
~ Walker in Dreams