NaNoWriMo

Who's on board for this year?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Lol...I barely have a plot idea. Oh well, this'll be fun. \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

My first year manuscript had no logical plot whatsoever. \:D/ It was still lots of fun, though.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Day one: DONE.

Word count: 2,023!!!

\:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I got 1,042 words.... *sigh* I will have time tomorrow and with no school Thursday, maybe I'll get more down. I also am having trouble writing my novel... the randomness is actually harder for me, to say the least. Eek.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I got 1,900 words done today, I don't think that's too bad for my first day, I can't wait to see how much I can write in the next 29 days.
Day one: Complete \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I JUST NOW got the revelation passed to me that the only thing you get out of this is the satisfaction of writing a novel in 1 month.

:thud:

THAT"S IT!? Nothing else? If I wanted to get the feeling of a job well done, I could see how many cans of tuna fish I could open in a month! \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Exactly WW. Glad you saw the light before you became too involved.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Graces4you wrote:I got 1,900 words done today, I don't think that's too bad for my first day, I can't wait to see how much I can write in the next 29 days.
Congrats, Gracie! Can't wait to read your book! (if, that is, you're going to let me see it...)
Termite wrote:Day one: DONE.

Word count: 2,023!!!

Go Termite! Image
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:I got 1,042 words.... *sigh* I will have time tomorrow and with no school Thursday, maybe I'll get more down. I also am having trouble writing my novel... the randomness is actually harder for me, to say the least. Eek.
You can do it. :yes:

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Whitty Whit wrote:I JUST NOW got the revelation passed to me that the only thing you get out of this is the satisfaction of writing a novel in 1 month.

THAT"S IT!? Nothing else? If I wanted to get the feeling of a job well done, I could see how many cans of tuna fish I could open in a month! \:D/
Actually, you get discounts on merchandise, a certificate, and a free bound copy of your book. All you have to do is design a cover and you get a sweet one-of-a-kind paperback. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Termite wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:I JUST NOW got the revelation passed to me that the only thing you get out of this is the satisfaction of writing a novel in 1 month.

Actually, you get discounts on merchandise, a certificate, and a free bound copy of your book. All you have to do is design a cover and you get a sweet one-of-a-kind paperback. \:D/
Wait, really? I did not know that. \:D/

I doubt I'll finish it this year though. I'm just too busy.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Termite wrote:

That... would be fun.

Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Lee wrote:
Graces4you wrote:I got 1,900 words done today, I don't think that's too bad for my first day, I can't wait to see how much I can write in the next 29 days.
Congrats, Gracie! Can't wait to read your book! (if, that is, you're going to let me see it...)
I probebly will. Today. Not. So. Good. I had an almost 12 hr. School day. See how much I get done.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Termite wrote:Actually, you get discounts on merchandise, a certificate, and a free bound copy of your book. All you have to do is design a cover and you get a sweet one-of-a-kind paperback. \:D/
You get to have your book made? :o I may have to look into this after all...
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Day three and almost 6,000 words! \:D/ Not as good as I hoped, but. . .

Discounts don't matter because I never buy anything :p
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I hit 3,000 words this morning! Not as far along as I'd like to be though. It's an amazing feeling to just be able to write and not have to worry about perfection. \:D/
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I did some research on Hawaii for the story. . .

I want to go here =P

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

bookworm!! No! Don't be tempted by them! It's just a simulation! THE CAKE IS A LIE! :insane:
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I haven't even reached 2,000 yet. I need to catch up.

Sadly, I have no plot. \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I think you’re right WW. I checking into it and you actually get five copies of your book. After you give it over to a publisher for distribution. Sounds fishy to me.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Go on ric, you can do it! The less of a plot, the better! :p

"I checking into it"? :noway: