Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

But how will we know things like when is the best season to find coloured Moose or how do I avoid falling through conveniently placed trap doors?

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Catspaw wrote:I have greatly enjoyed my hiatus! Most of the things asked here could be asked just as well through a private message, or not being asked at all. ;) People don't read the old posts anyway (especially since there are so many pages) so the same questions keep being asked again and again and again, so it's not like I save time answering here instead of in a private message that nobody else can see.

So therefore, there is no foreseeable end to this hiatus! \:D/
Well in that case, someone should change the title to: Questions for Catspaw - Permanently on Hiatus. ;)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Hey, can anybody tell me how to put a song into the MP3 in a sig?
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Sure...

You would put the link to your mP3 in between the mP3 tags like this:

Code: Select all

[mp3]http://fotf.cdnetworks.net/fotf/mp3/aioweekend/2010/aiow_20101106_672.mp3[/mp3]
\:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Oh okay, thanks Laura! Now, let's see if it will work...
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Catspaw wrote:I have greatly enjoyed my hiatus! Most of the things asked here could be asked just as well through a private message, or not being asked at all. ;) People don't read the old posts anyway (especially since there are so many pages) so the same questions keep being asked again and again and again, so it's not like I save time answering here instead of in a private message that nobody else can see.

So therefore, there is no foreseeable end to this hiatus! \:D/
Oh but I so enjoy reading your creative answers :(
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Sapphire wrote:Well in that case, someone should change the title to: Questions for Catspaw - Permanently on Hiatus. ;)
But if it’s permanent then it’s not a hiatus.
A hiatus is 1) unplanned and 2) temporary
An intentional ending would be neither of those.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, I guess I'll stop being such a slacker and end the hiatus. ;) I do reserve the right to take time to answer the non-essential questions, and of course PMing me is always a way to get your questions answered as well. :)
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Naturally, you're Catspaw, you have the right to do whatever you want, even taking forever to answer questions :yes:

Post by 31899 »

BEST DAY EVER!!! Chocolate Almonds were on sale and Questions for Catspaw is no longer on hiatus \:D/

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Catspaw wrote:Well, I guess I'll stop being such a slacker and end the hiatus. ;) I do reserve the right to take time to answer the non-essential questions, and of course PMing me is always a way to get your questions answered as well. :)
Or you could just ignore them. :-
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein

Post by 31899 »

What is favourite winter activity (next to hockey) and what does it rank on the Awesome scale?

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Hey Catspaw, what color are you!? \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Termite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Well, I guess I'll stop being such a slacker and end the hiatus. ;) I do reserve the right to take time to answer the non-essential questions, and of course PMing me is always a way to get your questions answered as well. :)
Or you could just ignore them. :-
*ignores*

*keeps ignoring*
31899 wrote:What is favourite winter activity (next to hockey) and what does it rank on the Awesome scale?

Is there anything other than hockey? :-k Hmm...my next favourite is seeing snow outside, but being inside nice and warm with a good book to read. \:D/ That ranks as totally awesome. If there's a hockey game on the TV in the background, it's even awesomer! :yes:
The Top Crusader wrote:Hey Catspaw, what color are you!? \:D/
Blue. Because I am not with you. Specifically, it's a shadowy blue, because I miss Shadowpaw. :(
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Her adminship is answering questions again? \:D/ Any specific guidelines we should follow in our question asking? ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Are we allowed to ask just random, fun questions or should they be actual real questions that really do need an answer?
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Why isn't there a "Yanny is the coolest member on the whole forum" board?!?!?!?!?!?! :x ;) JK
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The King s Daughter wrote:Her adminship is answering questions again? \:D/ Any specific guidelines we should follow in our question asking? ;)
I guess I can still answer any questions, but I might take my time answering the non-essential ones. ;)
StrongNChrist wrote:Are we allowed to ask just random, fun questions or should they be actual real questions that really do need an answer?
The ones that don't require an answer would be the best, because that way I don't have to answer them! ;) But yeah, I will answer fun questions...if I have to...I guess. ;)
Yanny wrote:Why isn't there a "Yanny is the coolest member on the whole forum" board?!?!?!?!?!?! :x ;) JK
I've been trying to talk AE and Laura into it for a long time already, but I have to say, it doesn't look good. :(
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Catspaw....why isn't there a jail anymore?
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

There's no jail? :shock: