A Discussion of UFO Theories that is not an "Ask" topic.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Do you believe in UFOs!?!?!

YES!!!!!!!! As in, yes, there are unidentified flying objects out there.
41%
YES!!!!!!!! As in... ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!
No votes
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE, BUT YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9%
YES, NAZI CRAFTS AAAAHHHHRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
14%
YES, OUR OWN GOVERNMENT FLYING FUNNY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5%
YES, A COMBINATION OF NAZI TECH AND OUR GOVERNMENT AND THINGS OF THAT NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!
18%
No.
14%

Total votes: 22

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Top Crusader wrote:Well, that is certainly possible as well. I really do believe that the government props up the alien stuff and winks and nods about it just to keep people off track of either their own experiments or possibly what other nations are flying over our land.
Yeah, I’m thinking it’s a concurrent rather than hindsight coverup because it’s pretty clear that Area 51 is, or at least was at the time of that show (I didn’t catch the date), still very actively being used. They showed some aerial pictures, and the place has been renovated and expanded since the Area 51 heyday. The most striking new feature is the creation of a new runway, reportedly the longest runway in the world at over 5 miles long.