Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

OOC: Jason, Whit, respond already or Mandy's going to die! :mad:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

OOC: *gasps* Nooooo! We can't let that happen.

IC: Jason quietly exited the room and pulled out a cellphone. After dialing a very long phone number he reached a person working for Walmart. After a few code words the Walmart employee let him speak to someone else. He kept working his way up through different tests until he reached the person he wanted. Tashia.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

OOC: Um, I'm not sure what to do.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

OOC: What? Whit ALWAYS knows what to do! :mad:
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OOC:
Just do anything. Or Mandy can do something. Anyone can do something except me because I'm sleeping.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: Uh, actually, I'm asleep too, but I can wake up if needed...
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

OOC: So, TKD, are you going to be Tasha, or should I?
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

OOC: Just somebody post so I will be enlightened as to what to do! I'm cracking up here! :mad:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: Okay, Mandy is going to escape. \:D/

IC: Mandy woke up with a start, and fell off of her chair. "Ouch."
She quietly stood up, and glanced over at Phillips. Asleep. She noticed that her pale blue cell phone was sitting on his laptop, the battery on the floor. "I'll just take that. . ."

Mandy picked up her phone and quickly pushed the battery in, and slid the casing over it. She composed a group text to Trent, Connie, and Mr. Whit.

I'm not sure what is going on, but the person who kidnapped me is asleep. I'm going to hope that there are no guards, and try to escape. Do NOT give them the program, Trent. Pray.

She hit "Send" and slid her phone into her back pocket. Looking around the room, she saw only two exits, a window, 6 feet above the ground, and a wooden door. "Chances are that the window will be safer."

She grabbed a folded chair from a corner, and looked around to see if there would be anything else that might be useful in her flight. She saw the rope that had been used to tie her up. "That'll work for, well, for something!" She grabbed it, and knotted it around her waist, like a belt. Stepping onto the chair, she opened the window.

CA-THUNK!

Mandy swept around, her hair stinging her eyes. Phillips stirred, but did not wake up.

OOC: Now I don't know what to do. :(

Oh, wait! \:D/

IC: Mandy noticed the tall oak tree that was so conveniently located near the window. She grabbed a branch, and used it to pull herself into the tree, high up, so that she could not be seen from the window, or the roof of the building. The branches would cover her. She then reached out, and shut the window.

OOC: =D> Bravo, Mandy!
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Blackgaard watch all this from below the tree, "Going somewhere are we?" Blackgaard said, "Jellyfish!" Jellyfish ran from inside, "Yeah doc?" "Get her inside." Jellyfish quickly grabbed her and toke her inside by force, once they were inside Blackgaard said, "Phillips!"
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Yanny wrote:Blackgaard watch all this from below the tree, "Going somewhere are we?" Blackgaard said, "Jellyfish!" Jellyfish ran from inside, "Yeah doc?" "Get her inside." Jellyfish quickly grabbed her and toke her inside by force, once they were inside Blackgaard said, "Phillips!"

OOC: You can't do that!! :mad:
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
Yanny wrote:Blackgaard watch all this from below the tree, "Going somewhere are we?" Blackgaard said, "Jellyfish!" Jellyfish ran from inside, "Yeah doc?" "Get her inside." Jellyfish quickly grabbed her and toke her inside by force, once they were inside Blackgaard said, "Phillips!"

OOC: You can't do that!! :mad:
OOC: Why not?
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: Because Mandy must be rescued somehow, and no one else is helping her, so I made her help herself! \:D/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:OOC: Because Mandy must be rescued somehow, and no one else is helping her, so I made her help herself! \:D/
She can be rescued by giving us the program!!! :x
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OOC:
Hey, I never said Phillips went back to sleep, I said he closed his eyes. He’s awake under there.
I knew you were going to try something like that, and he was going to stop you. I just didn’t expect you to make your attempt and escape in the same post.
Good catch Yanny. ;)
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

OOC: Thnak you, now post!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OOC: Oh right, I’m up now. :P

Phillips grabbed Mandy from Jellyfish.
“That’s it! I gave you plenty of warnings!”
He pushed her back into the chair and tied her up.
“I’m running out of patience. If your boyfriend doesn’t come through by tonight, there will be consequences.”
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

"See to it that she is properly.........taken care of." with that Blackgaard walked away into the shadows, Jellyfish followed.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Phillips glared at Mandy for a minute more, then tossed the phone onto the table and returned to working on his laptop.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: I'm in tears right now. :mecry: