Ninja Assassin - TOWN WINS!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Okay, it is now night, so go to sleep! :x
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

o.O We never voted o.O how can it be night time?
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

The way I played, we do night first.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

That sounds good... I guess... But one of us is killed first?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Nope, we just go straight to night.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

yanny, can you do me a favor and explain it in details how you're going to run this game? It's sounding different from any I've ever played before.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Here's one question. How do we know bookworm is not mafia himself? Everyone assumes that since he's so good at finding them he's not one of them himself. each game is different. It's suppose to be random selection after all.
I have reason to believe that Bookworm is the Cop because he asked a question that the Cop would want to know more than anyone else would, but I was trying not to say so, so the mafia won't kill him if the doc didn't protect him.

So doc, I think you should protect him.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Okay, first we do night, the NAs agree on who to kill, the monk heals someone, and the samurai inspects someone,then we do day and everyone votes on who they want to kill, and it goes on and on until a group wins. Just like all the others only the NAs have to agree on who they kill and we start with night.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

That’s a good deduction Moontide, but actually I asked that in the last game too (over pm) because I was curious. As I said, I’ve played both ways so I decided to start asking regardless of my role, so everyone is clear on the way it works.

But whether I’m a power role or not, my deductive skills are what you need. So you can still protect me if you’d like. ;)

Edit:

SnC, you are correct that each game is random. There is certainly a chance I could be the enemy this time. However, it is a chance only. And a random chance at that. Are you willing to take the risk of loosing my aid if I’m on your side? It’s up to you of course, you have to weigh the risks. That’s what makes this game so interesting.

monty, yes I think if Moontide and I were both enemies you would have much to fear indeed. I would say that from what I have observed in past games he is just as insightful as I in things like this. That can be both a blessing and a curse. A blessing if we’re both on your side, but a curse if we’re both the enemy. And I suppose if one is on each side we’ll cancel each other out. :P
In this game it appears that he has my back, so all you need to do is determine what side one of us is on right? The you should have it made. Assuming you’re on the same side of course. Well, actually regardless of your side, because if you’re Ninja you’ll know who to protect and if you’re Assassin you’ll know who to kill.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

During the night, the Ninja Assassin ganged up on Moontide, a ninja trainee. (Town). Uses the truth meaning of being "back stabbed".

You can all start voting.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Wait, Moontide got eliminated?

Hmmm, now we need to protect Bookworm with our lives. Remember, if one of the town wins, we all win.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

The question is, is Bookworm a town or a mafia?
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Would Bookworm have killed Moontide?

Wait, I just answered my own question. This has turned into a very dangerous game...
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

This is what the game is all about right here! :yes:
Were Moontide and I both on the same side? If so, as monty said you must protect me at all costs. I’m your strong link now.
Unless I was the enemy all along, Moontide was fooled, and I took him out to keep him quiet! :shock:
There is a huge risk either way, but you have to make a decision one way or the other. You have to decide which gamble is safer.
Personally I would say it’s safer to assume I’m on your side and continue to save me, because then if we come out of night and it says I was saved then you’ll have your answer.
But it’s up to you.

I choose not to vote at this time. I must weigh my options, now that I helped weigh yours.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Continue to save you? You assume that you were saved? Or perhaps you're the doc and saved yourself? Or even more perhaps you are a mafia and know that but you're just trying to shake everyone off your trail?
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

That would be bad. I really don't think we should worry too much. (For now...) if Bookworm is a ninja assassin, he will slip up sooner or later. I think the question now is, do we eliminate Bookworm, a potential asset later on, based on suspicion?
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I've played with him once when he was mafia/ninja assassin/etc. He didn't slip up ;)
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Bookworm is smart, but there's more than one way to find out who's the Ninja Assassin...
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

StrongNChrist wrote:Continue to save you? You assume that you were saved? Or perhaps you're the doc and saved yourself?
Um, no I don’t assume I was saved. I meant if you were planning to, you can continue to plan on it if you think I’m worth it.
And if I was the doc and saving myself then I wouldn’t have a reason to tell someone else to save me. ;)

I’m starting to suspect you actually, since you’re so quick to avoid giving me the benefit of the doubt that the others do.

Edit:

Oh, I forgot it was voting time again. Yanny, can you get an updated player list please?
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

To be fair to SnC, giving people the benefit of the doubt can kill in this game.

Just saying.