Spies vs. Army_Day 3

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I hope he gets here soon...

Oh, and Vote: Radgeek
Vote: TGRC
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

OOC: Guys, I stay off forums on Mondays and I spent all day today lobbying so pardon my inactivity.

IC: *runs in and picks up her hidden mic*
*looks and Monty*
HOW DARE YOU VOTE FOR ME!!!!!
Inactivity is one of the worst reasons to vote for someone. If a spy is inactive then it usually shows because he/she is not protecting his cover.
For the same reasons that have been stated for before I got here...
Vote: GreenRing.
Where's J?
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*pops in behind Rad*
Hiya, Rad! Sorry about my little absence, I wasn't following the game anymore. :-k So, what's up?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I think I'll vote TGRC as well. No explanation is required, further than what has already been stated.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Well, Moontide has built a pretty strong case against thegreenringC based on a correct deduction about the first Spy. So all we have to do is find that last one. (There’s three right?)
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

IC: *hands J an MP3 of the audio that was collected while she was gone*

OOC: Read it like I did.

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

HOW DARE YOU VOTE FOR ME!!!!!
Inactivity is one of the worst reasons to vote for someone. If a spy is inactive then it usually shows because he/she is not protecting his cover.
For the same reasons that have been stated for before I got here...
Vote: GreenRing.
Where's J?
But it gets you to talk. ;)

So TGRC, Would you, please, role claim? (say what your role is) That way if you are the Cop or the Doc, we could take that information into account.
(quoting the mod directly is against the rules usually.)

-- 16.03.2011 11:14 --

I found something new to support the idea that he is mafia. Here he jokes about being mafia:
Thats true. But we'd better not. * Pulls out Walkie Talkie. They are on to us!!!!!!! ( JK )
Joking about being mafia is something that mafia do.

-- 16.03.2011 11:17 --
Well, Moontide has built a pretty strong case against thegreenringC based on a correct deduction about the first Spy. So all we have to do is find that last one. (There’s three right?)
Yes there is. I am thinking it might be Invisible Ninja because he hasn't said anything and everyone else is acting townish.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Just for the record, I roped Ninja into playing and he tends to forget these games, which is why he hasn't posted :- I'll remind him next time we're IM'ing.

Let's see...the votes are...

Monty: 1 votes
greenring: 7 vote
Moontide: 1 vote

Okay, remember you guys. When you vote put Vote: Name in bold and if you're changing your vote put the original vote (vote: name) in italics just above the bolded new vote. And can someone see if I got the votes counted right? I'm not feeling too good so I'm not sure if I counted right :-k
Also, there were 4 spies originally. 1 is dead, 3 are left.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Moontide wrote:So TGRC, Would you, please, role claim? (say what your role is)
StrongNChrist wrote:everyone pretend to be the army, in other words don't reveal who you really are
Oh, there are three left? I thought there were three total.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

OOC: ](*,)

IC: "Thanks, Rad," I say and listen. "Y'know, it seems pointless to vote for anyone besides TGRC, 'cuz there's too few of us to make another change in vote."

I blinked. "That said,

VOTE: TGRC"
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

There were 4 total ;)

greenring: 8 vote
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

The only reason I spoke when I did was because I was on assignment that kept me busy in the early morning but I'm here now and that's what matters.

Moontide

Post by Moontide »

everyone pretend to be the army, in other words don't reveal who you really are cuz that tends to make people more suspicious \:D/
Arg. StrongNChrist, would you please repeal this rule because it destroys a lot of strategy.

For example if the cop did something that made him look guilty, and he was about to be killed he could say he was the cop and if no one else claimed to be cop to, then the town would know that he was town and wouldn't kill him. Or if a Maifa was about to be killed he could claim to be the doc in hopes that it would save him.

Like right now if TGRC is the cop or the doc but is playing very stupidly so he looks like the mafia, then he could claim and we might give him a second chance especially if no one else claims to be what he is.
IC: "Thanks, Rad," I say and listen. "Y'know, it seems pointless to vote for anyone besides TGRC, 'cuz there's too few of us to make another change in vote."
But if you can prove that he is innocent we might change are votes. Of course if you try to prove he is innocent but he is guilty then that will make you look guiltier.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Actually it's Thursday :- The voting has ceased and the results will be revealed shortly.

Honestly, though Moontide, I made that rule because it always bothered me that people would claim to be something they weren't. I'm trying to keep this game as honest as possible and still have it play smoothly.

Anyways, the last of the votes are:

The group gathered to count the votes. "Greenring has the most." Rad announced, her ringing voice silencing the crowd. Greenring paled. "Guys! I was just joking about being a spy! I really am not one. Really." He insisted. Moontide's eyes hardened. "He lies. He's a spy. I'm sure of it." "Same here." Bookworm was quick to agree. "Tie him up and prepare the gun. I'll do it myself if no one else has the guts to shoot him."
Almost as if his words had riled up the others they were quick to tie GreenRing to the pole and began to argue over who got to shoot and who didn't. Finally iluvsns stepped up. "Let Moontide do it since he's so confident that GreenRing is guilty." She sent the bound guy a sympathetic glance.
Moontide took the gun and checked to make sure only one bullet was left. He aimed carefully. "Spies die." He said, his last words ringing with the sound of the gun.
GreenRing's eyes widened and his lips formed one last word as life escaped his body. "No." He whispered, his body going limp against the rope.
Marvin and ric dashed forward to search his body. Both came to the realization at the same time. He had no walkie-talkie or any other item on him that spelled his doom. He was no spy.

And so thegreenringC, a member of the army, died.

Night has began. Spies, Medic, and CIA can PM me now.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Honestly, though Moontide, I made that rule because it always bothered me that people would claim to be something they weren't. I'm trying to keep this game as honest as possible and still have it play smoothly.
But that is the point of the game. This game is based around mafia lying.

But this is shocking, how could anyone act so guilty but not be, but let this be a lesson to you. Don't act so guilty. ](*,)
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I was finding it major amusing the way you guys were all so sure that he was guilty and yet knowing the whole time he was in the army \:D/
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

StrongNChrist wrote:Actually it's Thursday :- The voting has ceased and the results will be revealed shortly.

Anyways, the last of the votes are:

The group gathered to count the votes. "Greenring has the most." Rad announced, her ringing voice silencing the crowd. Greenring paled. "Guys! I was just joking about being a spy! I really am not one. Really." He insisted. Moontide's eyes hardened. "He lies. He's a spy. I'm sure of it." "Same here." Bookworm was quick to agree. "Tie him up and prepare the gun. I'll do it myself if no one else has the guts to shoot him."
Almost as if his words had riled up the others they were quick to tie GreenRing to the pole and began to argue over who got to shoot and who didn't. Finally iluvsns stepped up. "Let Moontide do it since he's so confident that GreenRing is guilty." She sent the bound guy a sympathetic glance.
Moontide took the gun and checked to make sure only one bullet was left. He aimed carefully. "Spies die." He said, his last words ringing with the sound of the gun.
GreenRing's eyes widened and his lips formed one last word as life escaped his body. "No." He whispered, his body going limp against the rope.
Marvin and ric dashed forward to search his body. Both came to the realization at the same time. He had no walkie-talkie or any other item on him that spelled his doom. He was no spy.

And so thegreenringC, a member of the army, died.

Night has began. Spies, Medic, and CIA can PM me now.
I'm deeply moved. :sniff: BTW, SNC, would you mind changing the title of this? I like to see what day we're on without actually going into the thread.

\:D/
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

That's the funnest part of running this game. I love coming up with the little stories \:D/

And yeah, sorry about that :anxious: I kept meaning to but kept forgetting :-
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

They're so SAD! :cry:

you're a good writer. :D

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Wow, that is very shocking. I know why you suspected him Moontide, I think it was probably the exact same post that caught my attention, and I really thought you had that one pegged.
This changes everything. I was planning on having two Spies down, but instead the Army number has been lowered. We really need to get a lead here.
I just went back through all the thread and scrutinized every action by every player. I have reason to believe the following to be non Spies. (My reasons are solid I believe, but I don’t want to give them right now because it might tip something to the Spies.)
bookworm, Moontide, Marvin D.
I have a feeling about a couple others, but not as strong yet.
As for Spies, I have formed my suspicions. (Again, for solid reasons I believe but not things I want to give away just yet.)
I’m not definite on any yet, but I’m starting to suspect iluvsns and ID4J.
I think things will be much clearer when we see how the next round plays out.
Hope I make it through the night. If I get killed here it’s too early to tell if it was because I was onto something and an immediate threat or just because I was a potential future threat.