Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent, now genuinely confused, decided that a nice, snarky remark would be better saved until later and instead hurried after her, groaning as he did so. "Really, Mandy? You're really going to go talk to two guys you don't even know?" Deciding his question was better left unanswered, he continued. "I'm coming with you, but if it looks bad, I'm out and I'm taking you with me."

Now, Trent knew that they had followed the men with the intention of figuring out their doings, but he had hoped it would be a non-confrontational tracking; any apprehension he'd once had was increased tenfold. Nevertheless, he followed his girlfriend, although he wasn't going to let his exasperation show through anymore than he had to.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Jellyfish kept looking away, there was no sports car, but he couldn't let the two kids see his face, they might remember him from his first time working with Dr. Blackguaard.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Okay, Jason," Connie replied. She followed Jason through the neighborhood.

"So...what are we exactly looking for? Blackgaard himself?" Connie asked Jason, not sure of what to do.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

"Sounds good to me, but I think that it will be more likely that I will be the one to pull you back."

Mandy approached the two men with the confidence of a person who did not know what they were getting into.

"Hello, I don't believe that we have met before, my name is Mandy. Welcome to Odyssey!"

She gave them an award winning smile.
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Phillips stepped forward.
"Hello. Can I help you, kids?"
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Jellyfish coughed a hi so they couldn't hear his voice.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
TigerintheShadows

Trent felt it best to keep his mouth shut. He wasn't really a coward so much as he felt it was prudent to shut up. He didn't know about these people, and this was exactly why he kept tight-lipped and did his best to make sure that no part of himself would betray anything about him--including how tense he was.

He listened as Mandy greeted them with a few choice words and her usual gorgeous smile. Mandy, I hope you know what you're doing!
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Well, hello. Like I said before, you looked new to Odyssey, so I thought that I would come and say and welcome!"

She smiled again, and bumped Trent on the arm. "This is my...um, friend...Trent!"

She glanced at Jellyfish, noting his good looks.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

“Well, thank you, but we aren’t here on a recreational visit.”
He flipped his billfold, revealing a badge.
“I’m a Special Agent with the Department of Defense. We’re looking for someone reported to be in this area.”
TigerintheShadows

"Well, we can't help you with that. Too bad. See you!" Trent said all this quite rapidly and grabbed Mandy's hand, hoping that Mandy would take the hint and leave.
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

“No problem,” Phillips smiled. “Have a good day kids.”
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Uh. . . yeah, um, good. . . bye. . . ?"

Mandy looked at Trent with a puzzled expression in her eyes. As they walked away from the two men, she ripped her hand out of Trent's.

"Why on earth would you do that?!" She exclaimed, brushing her brown hair urgently aside.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

As Phillips watched them walk away, his smile changed to a scowl.
He waited until they went a ways, then stepped back into the open. He entered Whit’s End and made his way to the back.
He checked over his shoulder, then opened the door for Jellyfish.
“Come on!” he said impatiently.
TigerintheShadows

OOC: As far as I know, Mandy's a blonde. ;)

Trent rolled his eyes. "Who do you think those people were? Real government agents? My brother works in that field, Mandy. I know an agent when I see one, and that badge was forged. Not to mention the fact that that friend of his looked awfully like he was hiding something. Didn't you see him? You never saw his face, and that's what's worrying me."
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OOC:
That was a real badge. He was an agent, remember.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

The King s Daughter wrote:"Let's just walk along." Jason stated, not noticing any strange behavior from the two of them. "First we'll walk through the neighborhood near here. By going through the neighborhood we can circle around to the Electric Palace." he stated in a voice so quiet only Connie could possibly hear.
"Great," replied Connie. She was eager to get started. "So, what are we exactly looking for here? Strange things? Signs of Blackgaard? Blackgaard himself?" Connie asked, detecting a sense of fear in her own voice. She followed Jason who rounded the corner to the first side street.

She was not ready to see Blackgaard again....I mean, he was supposed to be dead! She was just glad she had a strong male with her, not that she couldn't take care of herself.

"Ya, know Jason," said Connie, "I think we should go back to Mandie and Trent. I mean, they looked suspicious and...." Just then Connie remembered why something about them and where they were looked so suspicious....because she had seen someone with them. "Uh...Jason, I really do think she should head back to Mandie and Trent, I just remembered something!"
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Phillips led Jellyfish to Whit’s office.
“Watch the door.” he instructed as he turned on Whit’s computer.
As it started up, he produced a portable hard drive from his pocket and plugged it in.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

TigerintheShadows wrote:OOC: As far as I know, Mandy's a blonde. ;)
OOC: Since when?! :mad:

IC: "Jared doesn't know everything."
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Jellyfish, as stpiud as he is, toke some money while Phillips wasn't looking, because he didn't think he'd approve.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

“All I have to do-” Phillips stopped abruptly. He stared at the message on the computer screen.
“Please enter your password.”
He stood, dumbfounded. He had planned the technical aspect of their operation painstakingly, but had somehow overlooked the simple. He never considered that Whit would have a password on his computer.

After the initial shock wore off, Phillips stepped to the keyboard. He typed some letters, but the computer rejected them. He tried some more, another denial. After a few more attempts he pushed the keyboard away in irritation and pounded his fist on the desk.