The Minnesota convention

E Stands for Empty

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:But no pics of Sonuna. :(
Oh, and why are you so curious? :p
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

i thought you are suppose to be in ma boston city right now>_>

actually i vaguely know how sonuna looks like >_> but that's not the point... if sonuna wish to remain annoynomous xD then let her
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I loved the videos! \:D/ I just clicked on the link without reading the caption for the first one, and immediately recognized the "Normally, it should flash" as my darling Catspaw's voice! The JEC one was also wonderfully amazing. Such cute pictures too! They make me so happy! (My cheeks are hurting from smiling too much, and that's a sure sign that you've made Frank way too happy. :D) I'm glad the Minnesota convention was such a big success.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

but thats not for long... because we have pics of her that our camera was working and took on Saturday night when Sonuna was there...
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Thanks for sharing that, Catspaw! :highfive:

It makes me want to visit my fellow ToOsies, though. :(
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

pwn'd
**crez go to sonuna
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:But no pics of Sonuna. :(
Oh, and why are you so curious? :p

Why wouldn't I be curious? ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Oh wow! It seems like yall hade a blast! *cant wait for AIOP to come up to Nebraska so we can have a blast too* yah even though our little mini convention won't be as big it will be just as fun!

Yah I remember when I got a package form EC! muuum chocolate! :drool: oops sorry. :anxious: anyway I could not see the videos....must try a different computer! :mad: yah anyway I really would love to go to Canada but I need a really good reason.... maybe I could meet a certian someone or some peoples at the Falls (as in niagra, providing certian members of us have pasports! :mad:) next summer....I could take a car and drive there for a while when I see my grandparents... this trip is not exactly being planed yet.... I am willing to conspire anyway! :-$ O:) Well that is all for now! bye!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Thanks for sharing that, Catspaw! :highfive:

You're welcome! :D And let me know if you're ever in my part of the country, and we can do lunch. ;)

Sonuna is in the first little video clip thing that I posted, UZ, since you were looking for her. :)
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I will give $500 dollars to whoever clips the picture of 'Regis' to sig size for me... ;)
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Catspaw wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:Thanks for sharing that, Catspaw! :highfive:

You're welcome! :D And let me know if you're ever in my part of the country, and we can do lunch. ;)

Sonuna is in the first little video clip thing that I posted, UZ, since you were looking for her. :)
*cough* i did not look for her... it was CoT
**crez go to sonuna
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Rachael wrote:I will give $500 dollars to whoever clips the picture of 'Regis' to sig size for me... ;)
I thought that you might like it. ;)

I think it was you and COT, UZ, but whatever. ;)
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

maybe its an omen.... o.O;;

o well... sonuna's gonna kill me... i'm sure... after the chat she and xiao and I had in skype >.<
**crez go to sonuna
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Oh, and I need whoever makes the sig to post it online somewhere for me, too! I could crop it if I needed to, but the hosting is the real rub...
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:

Yeah, she's on the right, but it's not close enough to tell what she actually looks like. :(

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Yeah, she's on the right, but it's not close enough to tell what she actually looks like. :(
Well, don't blame me - it was Sonuna's mom who was taking the video/picture. :noway:

*maintains a state of indignant outrage* :x

*tries to forget why it's a really short video instead of an actual picture* :-
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

-Cowboy
I thought she was kneeling in the center or something...isn't Sonuna really tall? :D (And I have as yet to see an un-pixely picture of her! :insane:)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Frank wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

-Cowboy
I thought she was kneeling in the center or something...isn't Sonuna really tall? :D (And I have as yet to see an un-pixely picture of her! :insane:)

Hope is in the middle kneeling. Sonuna is on Jon's right. The last picture I saw of her was the back of her head and she was playing some video game, naturally. ;)

-Cowboy

uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Frank wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

-Cowboy

Hope is in the middle kneeling. Sonuna is on Jon's right. The last picture I saw of her was the back of her head and she was playing some video game, naturally. ;)

-Cowboy
i'm not surprised
**crez go to sonuna
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Come to think of it, I remember that picture.

Speaking of pictures, I finally got mine up (and I hope you will all be glad, b/c uploading them on a dial-up connection is a pain and I was up half the night -_-;), so enjoy ^_^

Coolest...t-shirts...ever.

JEC! I was going to do a cool border for this one, but I couldn't get it to work.

Yes, this is a part of the convention:

EDIT: images resized to make them easier to view. :)
~David O

And there you have it \:D/ Since I have finally completed this task and b/c it's too much of a hassle for me to get on the computer ever in the summer and b/c the convention is done, I'm going to disappear again until August-something-or-other (after I get on a faster computer to watch those videos tomorrow which I'm sure are quite humorous).

So til then, adios

-Jonathan