Questions for Team Phoenix

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Whitty Whit wrote:
Monty wrote:Sorry about that. It was me. I had changed it in the ACP and went back to the index to see if it had worked. Immediately after noticing it had, I got a message from Laura Ingalls notifying me of my new Apples to Apples card. I understandably was overjoyed, and in said joy, completely forgot to change the Raffle back.
Haha, nice. ;)
:twat: DO NOT ENCOURAGE HIM :x

Excuses, excuses :noway:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Can you make the Gower’s Archive alphabetical like the main forum is?
Or is there a reason it’s not?
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe it's set up the way it is so people can read the most recent RPG's first instead of having to scroll through tons of years-old RPG's. The Search function is pretty handy in cases such as that if you know the approximate title of the RPG you are searching for.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Also, it is possible for individual users to set how they view Gower's Field.
Whitty Whit's change-view guide wrote:
1. Open a tab and navigate to the Gower's Field forum.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3. There will be 3 dropdown boxes right below all of the displayed topics on the first page.
4. In those dropdown boxes, you can set how you wish to view Gower's Field.
5. Voila. You have just completed Whitty Whit's change-view guide.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

When will we have a REAL user-friendly event? >_> So far, everything (Photo of the Week, Rebuilding the Church), except the Christmas musical, doesn't really have much with user participation.

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Gaius wrote:When will we have a REAL user-friendly event? >_> So far, everything (Photo of the Week, Rebuilding the Church), except the Christmas musical, doesn't really have much with user participation.
Odyssey Hangman will start within the next two days. *glares at IDJ*
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Whitty Whit wrote:
Gaius wrote:When will we have a REAL user-friendly event? >_> So far, everything (Photo of the Week, Rebuilding the Church), except the Christmas musical, doesn't really have much with user participation.
Odyssey Hangman will start within the next two days. *glares at IDJ*
Huzzah! *glares at Jerms*

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Oh, yes \:D/ I forgot!

...nope, not really, I just wanted to make you freak out \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

^a prime excuse, dear Mercy :noway:

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Oh okay, thank you IDJ! I was freaking out.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I think you missed a Photo of the Week. There should have been one announced this Tuesday.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

bookworm wrote:I think you missed a Photo of the Week. There should have been one announced this Tuesday.
Are you referring to the 7th photo of the week?
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

No, I’m pretty sure the one you announced this week was for last week’s deadline, there should have been one more for this Tuesday, and you should currently be collecting for the deadline on the 24th.
That’s what you get for waiting so long past the deadline to announce the winner for the week, it gets really confusing.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

bookworm wrote:No, I’m pretty sure the one you announced this week was for last week’s deadline, there should have been one more for this Tuesday, and you should currently be collecting for the deadline on the 24th.
That’s what you get for waiting so long past the deadline to announce the winner for the week, it gets really confusing.
This is the 6th photo of the week and that was posted on the 7th. Which week are you referring to?
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The first deadline was Nov 29th, so that means there have been 8 deadlines total since then and we are currently in the middle of the 9th entry period.

So there should have been a winner announced from the photos collected from Jan 10-17.

Edit:

Wait a minute, I think I see the problem here.
Hold on a second…
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I believe I said when we started this contest is that we would announce the winners after 7 days. The full amount of time given to send pictures in is 7 days. We announce the winners around every 8-10 days (depending on when Monty and I log in).

So I apologize if there's been a mess-up. It's not intentional. Monty and I just can't log in after 7 days exactly.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Okay, so maybe you’re still matched up, just behind schedule.
The last winner, the 7th, was announced this Monday. But was that just because you were late making the announcement? That was actually the winner for the Jan 3-10 entry period, correct?
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

bookworm wrote:Okay, so maybe you’re still matched up, just behind schedule.
The last winner, the 7th, was announced this Monday. But was that just because you were late making the announcement? That was actually the winner for the Jan 3-10 entry period, correct?
I believe so.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

So there is actually an 8th winner from the photos submitted up to the 17th, this Tuesday, it just hasn’t been announced yet, right?
And the next winner will be selected from the entries from the 17th to the 24th and announced next week?
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

bookworm wrote:So there is actually an 8th winner from the photos submitted up to the 17th, this Tuesday, it just hasn’t been announced yet, right?
And the next winner will be selected from the entries from the 17th to the 24th and announced next week?
I believe so, yes.
#FOREVERKITTY