A ToO Conspiracy!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Great work TKD!

Discussion Page:
Login: Discussion
Password: Jonathan
Farewell
The time has come for me to take my leave of the Town of Odyssey. I have other things I must focus on. I don’t want to go, but I take comfort in knowing that my fellow Shadow Paws will continue to watch over the community. That is why I created this group, so there would be someone to take care of them when I could not.
I am making Catspaw the new message board administrator. I know she will be a good public leader. I have not told her about you, it isn’t necessary. Just continue watching from your secret positions and all will be well.
Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do for the Town of Odyssey.
-- Shadowpaw

Re: Farewell
Goodbye Shadowpaw! Sorry you have to go, but you can count on us.

Re: Farewell
Don’t worry about the message board, we’ll watch over it for you.

Transition
I’ve been thinking about something since Shadowpaw left. I think we should make a change. I never understood why we have this power just as a precaution. We should use it for some serious matters instead of just being a bunch of babysitters. Who’s with me?

Re: Transition
I am! I agree, we should be fulfilling our potential.

Re: Transition
You’re right. What’s the point of having this power if we don’t use it?

Re: Re: Transition
We should continue this discussion on the Planning page, where we have more privacy.
It looks like the contact might have been telling the truth after all. We have to find the rest of that discussion, and soon! I have no idea how close is too close for comfort for these people, they could start silencing us any time.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I just thought of something... The question has been asked
What did Top and Jonathan have in common?
Weren't they both Mayors? Or CoP? They were both admins. I know that much.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Okay, okay, I'll give in and make my first post in this topic... Top was the first mayor and Jonathan was the third. Second was Bmuntz, then Trent DeWhite is fourth. Fifth is David O.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Top was the first mayor... Jonathan was the third... LizzieG was the 13th.
Welcome people to the planning page:
Shadow Paw Planning
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A New Era

Shadowpaw was holding us back. He gave us power over the Town of Odyssey but wouldn’t let us use it. We were just to keep an eye on them and make sure nothing went wrong. But now that he’s gone I propose a change. Instead of watching over the members, we should be manipulating them. We have the ability. And they wouldn’t even know it. We can keep the secrecy of our group intact and control them from the shadows.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Re: A New Era

I’ve had the same thought for some time. It doesn’t make sense to use this power just to watch over them, we should be using it for ourselves.

Re: Re: A New Era

Then it’s agreed. From now on The Shadow Paws aren’t guardians, we’re governors.

No! Shadowpaw would never allow this if he knew what you were thinking. We were created to be protectors, not overlords!

Well Shadowpaw isn’t here now! I say we use our power, and that’s what I’m going to do!

Re: Re: Re: A New Era

I will have no part in this treachery! I joined this group to do what it was founded to do.
If you insist on betraying Shadowpaw then I’m out. But mark my words, one day you will pay for this.

We have to stop him!

No, let him go. Without us he’s nothing. I’ll change the passwords and remove his powers.

But what if he tells people about us?

Re: Re: Re: Re: A New Era

He won’t. He knows what would happen to him.

So I'm guessing that "He" is our informant?
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Yeah.
What next? There's no clues for the next page!
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I love how intense and over-emotional all the discussion is on this "secret" website. \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Bookworm, can't your informant tell us who the Shadows are?
And what about Shadowpaw? Can't you contact him somehow?
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Joanne wrote:I love how intense and over-emotional all the discussion is on this "secret" website. \:D/
This. \:D/ It's really quite interesting to read. ;)

Very nice, Dan and Candy.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Anything new from 'him', bookworm?
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Great work Candy!

Planning Page:
Login: Planning
Password: LizzieG
A New Era
Shadowpaw was holding us back. He gave us power over the Town of Odyssey but wouldn’t let us use it. We were just to keep an eye on them and make sure nothing went wrong. But now that he’s gone I propose a change. Instead of watching over the members, we should be manipulating them. We have the ability. And they wouldn’t even know it. We can keep the secrecy of our group intact and control them from the shadows.

I’ve had the same thought for some time. It doesn’t make sense to use this power just to watch over them, we should be using it for ourselves.

Then it’s agreed. From now on The Shadow Paws aren’t guardians, we’re governors.

No! Shadowpaw would never allow this if he knew what you were thinking. We were created to be protectors, not overlords!

Well Shadowpaw isn’t here now! I say we use our power, and that’s what I’m going to do!

I will have no part in this treachery! I joined this group to do what it was founded to do.
If you insist on betraying Shadowpaw then I’m out. But mark my words, one day you will pay for this.

We have to stop him!

No, let him go. Without us he’s nothing. I’ll change the passwords and remove his powers.

But what if he tells people about us?

Re: Re: Re: Re: A New Era
He won’t. He knows what would happen to him.
The contact was right, these definitely aren’t good guys! But I don’t see anything that tells us how we can stop them. This isn’t good.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

LizzieG was the password? I guess I didn't try names long enough.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’ve received another message from the secret contact!
Hello once more.

I’ve been thinking about the situation for days, trying to remember anything that could help you out. I think I may have something.
I remember Shadowpaw once commenting that if problems came up inside the group, he had a way to take care of it. I don’t know what it was, but it may be just what you need to end this.

All he said about it was if things came to that he would be very hurt. He said he would understand how Mr. Whittaker felt.
I wish I had more for you. I hope you can figure out what he was talking about.

-- a friend
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

okay, we have to contact Shadowpaw? Does anyone know how to do that? Does he get an alert when PMed?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t, I tried contacting him once and it took weeks to get a response. We don’t have time for that, I’m sure we’re getting too close for comfort here. We have to try to figure this out now. Maybe there’s a clue in the message somewhere.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

bookworm wrote:I’ve received another message from the secret contact!
All he said about it was if things came to that he would be very hurt. He said he would understand how Mr. Whittaker felt.
I wish I had more for you. I hope you can figure out what he was talking about.

-- a friend
Could he mean by how Mr. Whittaker felt have to do with Applesauce, it could be hinting a possible password or username.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Maybe the username is Transition. Let's ty that I think it will work the best.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Guys, I'm in.

Applesauce Page.
Username: Applesauce
Password: Applesauce
If you are reading this, it means something has gone terribly wrong.

The group I created to watch over the Town of Odyssey has abused its power and instead of guiding it they are now controlling it. In the back of my mind there was always a concern that this may happen, but I didn’t want to believe it. I couldn’t accept that someone I trusted to take care of my message board would betray me like this. But no matter how much I denied it, the possibility was still there. So I created this page.

This page is known only to me, and I hoped I would never need it. But I had to create it as a balance in case the unthinkable happened. The button below this text activates a script that will access the administrative controls on the Town of Odyssey message board and remove the powers of everyone in The Shadow Paws. It is an emergency feature to bring an end to this tragic turn of events.

Do what must be done.

-- Shadowpaw
And then a button labeled: Remove Shadowpaw Powers. I am going to push the button, and END this.

I pushed the button. The Shadowpaws are no more...
Last edited by Woody on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

That seems too easy...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Oh no. I just realized what I did. I've ushered in the Dark Ages. The Shadowpaws really were there for our good. This was all a plot by MS and KF to take over the ToO. All I have to say is: Bookworm, were you in on this plot? Did you help to lead the citizens to believe the Shadowpaws were evil? If you did, I feel VERY betrayed. I'm sorry.

I'm right, aren't I? This is the beginning of the Dark Ages, isn't it?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I Don't think it is, there would have been some sort of message if it had. It was also clearly stated in the beginning this was not part of the dark ages
Knight Fisher wrote:This has nothing to do with The Dark Ages.
There must be more to it though.......

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/