TV Shows

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Currently, I watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, along with some football or hockey games. \:D/ On DVD, I enjoy some or many episodes of:

Little House on the Prairie (Of course...)
Andy Griffith Show
Dick Van Dyke Show (My library doesn't have nearly enough...)
The Waltons
I Love Lucy
Get Smart
Road to Avonlea
The Beverly Hillbillies
Gilligan's Island
Hogan's Heroes
Ozzie and Harriet
Touched by an Angel

I've also enjoyed catching some episodes of AFV, Candid Camera, Cops, 19 Kids and Counting, Early Edition, A Baby Story, and Diners Drive-ins and Dives now and then. \:D/ When I was younger, we would visit my grandparents house and would watch the old kid shows like What Would You Do?, Super Sloppy Double Dare, Guts, Legend of the Hidden Temple, American Gladiators, Wild and Crazy Kids, and Inspector Gadget. \:D/ Supermarket Sweep and The Price is Right were up there back then, too. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Supermarket Sweep
*le shock*

That was where they had to search through the mock store to find Q-tips or oranges or other random items. I used to watch that like every day! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I sometimes look at AFV on youtube... but nothing else. Since we don't have TV... ;)

\:D/
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

NCSI (watching the 1st season)
Warehouse 13
Criminal Minds
Glee
America's Got Talent (when it comes on)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I just bought the 2nd season of The Andy Griffith Show for $6. That's a lot of money to spend on one gift! :x

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Out of curiosity, does anyone here listen to singing shows such as American Idol, The X Factor, and The Voice?
*insert provocative quote here*
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I LOVE Britain's Got Talent.

...unfortunately, I can only watch what's on Youtube. :(
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Jeopardy is on YouTube... I think there are episodes of X-factor and American Idol on youtube as well..
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Out of curiosity, does anyone here listen to singing shows such as American Idol, The X Factor, and The Voice?
Yup, I love X-Factor. \:D/

Other tv shows.. oh boy.
The Vampire Diaries
CSI: Miami
Criminal Minds
Hawaii Five-0
Star Trek
The Secret Circle
Heartland
Supernatural
Gossip Girl

Obviously I don't watch every episode but if any of these are on tv I'll usually watch it. ;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I thought your parents forbid one of those shows? :x

Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

They do. Did. :anxious:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Do you parents have a public email address?

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Termite wrote:I LOVE Britain's Got Talent.

...unfortunately, I can only watch what's on Youtube. :(
I like the clips of that too. Sometimes the acts aren't good so I don't watch all of them.

\:D/
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

American Eagle wrote:Do you parents have a public email address?
You ain't contacting them. :x
Ryan Matlock
Level 4, Adventures in Odyssey Collector

Post by Ryan Matlock »

Well, I haven't been able to lately, but I love watching the I Love Lucy tv show! It is an awesome slapstick/comedy show!

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Shadowfax wrote:
Are they among your facebook friends? :evillaugh:

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

American Eagle wrote:
Shadowfax wrote:
AE, have I mentioned how much I love you and your sarcasm/humor? ;)

in a completely platonic way, of course.
Last edited by Shennifer on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Till the end of the line.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

American Eagle wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:Supermarket Sweep
*le shock*

That was where they had to search through the mock store to find Q-tips or oranges or other random items. I used to watch that like every day! \:D/
Haha, I always loved the dashing through the store to find all the special items, as well as the trivia games at the beginning. \:D/ Remember when someone would find a big bonus item and have to drag it to the registers before continuing shopping?
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

American Eagle wrote:
Shadowfax wrote:
AE, you may make all complaints to my big brother, Pseudonym. :x
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Haha, I always loved the dashing through the store to find all the special items, as well as the trivia games at the beginning. \:D/ Remember when someone would find a big bonus item and have to drag it to the registers before continuing shopping?
I just remember how stressful those moments were, and how disappointed I was when they ran out of time. :(
Shennifer wrote: AE, have I mentioned how much I love you and your sarcasm/humor? ;)
in a completely platonic way, of course.
Is it even possible to love my humor in a platonic way? :anxious:

Thanks!
Shadowfax wrote:AE, you may make all complaints to my big brother, Pseudonym. :x
Pseudonym doesn't visit anymore and would probably be on my side, anyway. :noway: