$10 post day?

does anyone know when it's happening this year?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

$10 post day?

Post by Candy »

Heyyy!! :D

I know it happens every year... buuuuut I was wondering when it was gonna be happening this year... mainly just cause I'm really busy and too lazy to keep stopping in to check and see if it happened yet. ;)

so... yeahh... anyone know?
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The first one was on Halloween (Oct 31) of 2005 and wasn’t planned to be an annual event. But then Shadowpaw decided to use it in an attempt to set a new user record and after its great success it was made a yearly tradition.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I guess it would help me to actually check on this thread after I made it, now wouldn't it? xP
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Probably, unless it was a rhetorical question. ;)