My campus was just locked down!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
bookworm wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:I don't think bookworm would cause something like this. If anything, he would be like MacGyver and save the day. ;)
:lol: Yeah, I’d make a gas mask out of a paper clip and a stick of gum. :P
Exactly! See, all Doctor Who fans, MacGyver is much more epic than any Doctor ANY day of the week! *hmph*
{glares} :hammer: Dr. Who is awesome. Can't be beat by MacGyver.
Uh....no. MacGyver doesn't use a gun, 'cause he's supposed to be like a pacifist or whatever, but he still kills like 20 bad guys every day with random "diversion" explosions and stuff.

"MacGyver, what do we do?"
"We need a diversion."
"I KNEW you were gonna say that!"
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Yah.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

ric wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
bookworm wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:I don't think bookworm would cause something like this. If anything, he would be like MacGyver and save the day. ;)
Exactly! See, all Doctor Who fans, MacGyver is much more epic than any Doctor ANY day of the week! *hmph*
Uh....no. MacGyver doesn't use a gun, 'cause he's supposed to be like a pacifist or whatever, but he still kills like 20 bad guys every day with random "diversion" explosions and stuff.

"We need a diversion."
He actually doesn't like guns because of a childhood accident resulting in (someone he knew)'s death.

But we're getting off topic.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Whitty Whit wrote:
ric wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
bookworm wrote:

"We need a diversion."
He actually doesn't like guns because of a childhood accident resulting in (someone he knew)'s death.

Yes it was the episode Blood Brothers. Season 4 Episode 2. 066 Overall. Average episode. And yes I am a huge Macgyver geek. My family owns all seven seasons. 8-) But we haven't been able to get the movies. :(
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Knight Fisher wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
ric wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
bookworm wrote:

"We need a diversion."

Yes it was the episode Blood Brothers. Season 4 Episode 2. 066 Overall. Average episode. And yes I am a huge Macgyver geek. My family owns all seven seasons. 8-) But we haven't been able to get the movies. :(
*sigh* I envy you, KF. I just watched Blood Brothers! That was a somewhat good episode. Not as good as others.
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Whitty Whit wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
ric wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
bookworm wrote:

"We need a diversion."

*sigh* I envy you, KF. I just watched Blood Brothers! That was a somewhat good episode. Not as good as others.
Oh and to anyone who watches Mac: Skip the two episodes with Doctor Zeto. They are completely awful and creepy.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Knight Fisher wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
ric wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
bookworm wrote:

"We need a diversion."

Oh and to anyone who watches Mac: Skip the two episodes with Doctor Zeto. They are completely awful and creepy.
Those are the best! :O
#FOREVERKITTY
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Whitty Whit wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
ric wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
bookworm wrote:

"We need a diversion."

Off topic. But, let me just say this: The Doctor= Almost immortal time traveler with a sonic screwdriver. Macgyver= Completely mortal James Bond-esque guy. Which do you think could win a battle?
~Mark Prescott~
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Mark Prescott wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
ric wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:
bookworm wrote:

"We need a diversion."

Off topic. But, let me just say this: The Doctor= Almost immortal time traveler with a sonic screwdriver. Macgyver= Completely mortal James Bond-esque guy. Which do you think could win a battle?
No the first one was just plain awful! *ignores the unenlightened Mark Prescott.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Silly person who doesn't understand the awesomeness of Doctor Who wrote: No the first one was just plain awful! *ignores the unenlightened Mark Prescott.
By saying that, you are actually paying attention to me. And you are *Trying* To ignore me because deep down you know that Doctor who is way better that *Person* any day of the week. :noway:
~Mark Prescott~
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

MacGyver would duck tape the sonic screwdriver and then beat the Doctor! \:D/
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Mark Prescott wrote:
Silly person who doesn't understand the awesomeness of Doctor Who wrote: No the first one was just plain awful! *ignores the unenlightened Mark Prescott.
By saying that, you are actually paying attention to me. And you are *Trying* To ignore me because deep down you know that Doctor who is way better that *Person* any day of the week. :noway:
No my library just doesn't have it. So I haven't seen it. And Mac is cool because everything except about 2 episodes was possible.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

I was just joking. ;)
~Mark Prescott~
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Mark Prescott wrote:I was just joking. ;)
I was aware of that. ;)
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

It will be decided here http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=30225&start=0 so bookworm can get his thread back.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

This happened again! It’s actually happening right now!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Is it a drill again, or is it real this time? :shock:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Oh, sorry - it’s another drill. Should have definitely said that!

They’re doing the radio check ins right now...

-- 13 Feb 2013 01:47 pm --

Just gave the all clear, we’re out now.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Woah. That sounds... intriguing. You gotta wonder why they did a drill for something like that... :-k

*searches on Google for a possible location of bookworm's campus*
#FOREVERKITTY
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

Whitty Whit wrote: *searches on Google for a possible location of bookworm's campus*
Hopefully you don't have any stalkers... If this had been a real lockdown, it probably would have been on the news and then any creeper could figure out where you are. Sorry, I'm paranoid about stuff like that. :-$ :anxious:
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.