Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I just saw a young lady with an Aeropostale shirt and bag. Made me think of when AE had his name changed.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I just noticed that the bottom my shoes say TKD on them, it made me think of The Kings Daughter.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I saw someone on campus this afternoon that reminded me of Amethystic because she looked like her. What I saw did anyway. I only saw her for a split second out of the corner of my eye, but the hair at least was quite similar.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Graces4you wrote:
Lee wrote:
Graces4you wrote:I had a dream a few days ago that I somehow accidentally met Lee. My family and her family were eating at picnic tables at a campsite and her mom gave us pancakes.
:shock:

I'm in people's dreams now?

Strange... We just had pancakes for breakfast a few days ago. :)

That's very cool, G4Y.
Wow, that is strange. The weird thing was I knew you were Lee, but you had no idea who I was. You handed me a pancake and it was hot and your mom was talking about sharing food with other people.
:lol: Whenever I dream about the ToO, it usually means I"ve been on it way too much. ;)

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

There are two people at my college that remind me of ToOers.

There’s a guy that was in both of my Economics classes that reminded me of DanP740 because they’re both really good with numbers. One time he was doing a presentation and brought up a spreadsheet of financial figures and it reminded me of this post.
And his name is even Dan!

And a girl I see around now and then looks remarkably like Stubborn, so I think of her whenever I see her.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

bookworm wrote:There are two people at my college that remind me of ToOers.

There’s a guy that was in both of my Economics classes that reminded me of DanP740 because they’re both really good with numbers. One time he was doing a presentation and brought up a spreadsheet of financial figures and it reminded me of this post.
And his name is even Dan!

And a girl I see around now and then looks remarkably like Stubborn, so I think of her whenever I see her.
Last year, I ran into several people who reminded me of ToOers. Sometimes, I would wonder if maybe they actually were from the ToO and I just didn't know it. :p
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

JesusIsAlive wrote:Sometimes, I would wonder if maybe they actually were from the ToO and I just didn't know it. :p
The girl that looks like Stubborn was really getting to me, the resemblance is so uncanny, so I finally actually messaged Stubborn to check her location. That’s how I know it’s not her.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Is she tall? Stubborn's rather tall.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Oh, the only picture I’ve seen of her is lying down so I couldn’t tell.
No this girl is rather short.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Tonight I was at a youth dance at my church and someone requested a Justin Bieber song, which made me leave the room. It made me think of bookworms thread and there was a song that someone thought was Hawk Nelson(but then it ended up not being one) But it made me think of Steve and in choir we have to pick a song to play in front of the class and a theater person wants to play a Mayday parade song and it made me think of Yanny.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Graces4you wrote:someone requested a Justin Bieber song, which made me leave the room.
:lol: Which one was it?
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

bookworm wrote:
Graces4you wrote:someone requested a Justin Bieber song, which made me leave the room.
Baby Baby. (something like that) recently I was forced to listen to the song he sang with Chris Rice. Torture.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I heard a radio commercial with Hulk Hogan that reminded me of Top.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Graces4you wrote:
bookworm wrote:
Baby Baby. (something like that) recently I was forced to listen to the song he sang with Chris Rice. Torture.
Justin Beiber sang a song with Chris Rice? I must hear this!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

EMBEE wrote:
Graces4you wrote:
bookworm wrote:
Justin Beiber sang a song with Chris Rice? I must hear this!
Mistake, Chris Brown. I looked at my notebook, we have to write what I thought of the song.

EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Oh. :( I was excited, since Chris Rice is one of my all-time favorite singer/songwriters.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I thought of Top the other day when Hulk Hogan was an answer on Jeopardy. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

My marketing team has another success! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The commercial I had heard was for Rent-A-Center. I didn’t mention it before because it wasn’t pertinent, but it is now.
This morning I saw a Rent-A-Center truck, which made me think of that Rent-A-Center commercial, which made me think of Top again.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

aveugle-french for blind

Well I missed spelled the word when I was using it so it looked like aevugle so it reminded me of AE.