Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

^Proof that lil kids shouldn't be on twitter. :x
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

American Eagle wrote:
bookworm wrote:I don’t know which aspect of this story intrigues me more. That the bride and groom wanted Bieber played at their wedding...
^ THIS is what came to mind. The couple must've at least been in their twenties... why are they listening to Justin Beiber? :-k
Why does anyone listen to Beiber?
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Pirate Oriana wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
bookworm wrote:I don’t know which aspect of this story intrigues me more. That the bride and groom wanted Bieber played at their wedding...
^ THIS is what came to mind. The couple must've at least been in their twenties... why are they listening to Justin Beiber? :-k
Why does Bieber still live?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Shadowfax wrote:^Proof that lil kids shouldn't be on twitter. :x
*glares*

I'm not little or on Twitter :noway:

Shadowfax wrote:
Pirate Oriana wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Why does Bieber still live?
Why do any of us live? Are we here--*stops before he gets philosophical*
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

I'm a Bieber-basher. Then again I don't like Hannah Montana either...
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

You know, I haven't heard much about Justin Bieber anymore! Thank Goodness! But sadly that's probably because I haven't been in school.

It's kinda funny in one of my fantasy football leagues the team names include:

Indianapolis Colts
Pats
Etc.

Then the last team name is called Bieber Fever. However it's a girl, (the only girl in the league) the sister of one of the guys in the league. But its also kinda disturbing when you think its all boys and you see a team name like Bieber Fever. :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Steve wrote:bieber barber shop? What's he doing? Cutting his hair again?
I have no idea. I tried to find out what he was referring to, but couldn’t.

Edit:

Ah, got it.
It was in reply to this Tweet:
@itsRyanButler wrote:This is how much I trust my best friend, I let him cut my hair... looks
sick!
1 Aug via web
(Ryan is JB’s friend)
I don’t know if it’s real or a joke though.
KelitaArcher
Crazy Southern Archer

Post by KelitaArcher »

Imagine...people wanting the hair of a teenage boy!? :) Gross and extremely trivial (rediculously so!) at the same time. Yep!

"It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what is true."
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

It seems Justin’s fans are getting a bit upset by his recent behavior. I’m glad to hear that. I thought maybe he had them so mesmerized that they’d overlook anything he did.

Now you can not only smell JB’s new perfume, you can eat it! There’s a new ice cream out that’s named after and apparently even smells like his new perfume “Someday”. It’s only $32 and has edible glitter!

Justin wore his earrings to the Teen Choice Awards. He also apparently doesn’t know how to wear a tie.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:Yo check out my boys clothing line http://www.estovar.com this stuff is
dopeeeeee
6 Aug via qTweeter

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Views Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

bookworm wrote:
Now you can not only smell JB’s new perfume, you can eat it! There’s a new ice cream out that’s named after and apparently even smells like his new perfume “Someday”. It’s only $32 and has edible glitter!
$32?! That's ridiculous! Why not just go buy a little carton at the store for $3.99? People must be naturally insane...

Now THAT made me laugh \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
bookworm wrote:
$32?! That's ridiculous! Why not just go buy a little carton at the store for $3.99? People must be naturally insane...

Now THAT made me laugh \:D/
ew thats gross ice cream that smells like perfume and $32?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
KelitaArcher
Crazy Southern Archer

Post by KelitaArcher »

bookworm wrote:Now you can not only smell JB’s new perfume, you can eat it! There’s a new ice cream out that’s named after and apparently even smells like his new perfume “Someday”. It’s only $32 and has edible glitter!
The ice-cream bit is hilarious! Pure insanity, LOL, thanks for the laugh! :) Is it just me or is JB rather feministic for a boy? I mean, what kind of a guy makes purfume? I guess only the teen heart-throb celebs. ;) He seems so.. prissy, in my opinion. Hey, I don't know much about him, but that's my perception from what I've heard and seen. Where's the real man? (Oops.. forgot... (how could I?!) he's NOT a man. ;) Never mind, nobody's expecting him ot be one anyway, I guess.... ;) )

"It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what is true."
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Who in their right mind would buy a bowl of ice cream for $32?!? Seems rather silly to me... Silly Bieber fans
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

That is like, so totally lame. Bieber has brainwashed the world.

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Marvin D. wrote:That is like, so totally lame. Bieber has brainwashed the world.
Agreed Marv
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

@Just about everyone in the thread: Haters. And that's all I have to say.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Citizens of Forney, Texas got a new mayor. At least for a day. She’s 11 years old, and her first official act was to rename a street after The Biebs. Main Street is now “Justin Bieber Way”.

Turns out JB and I surprisingly have something in common. We both attended summer school this year. However that is where the similarity ends, as I enjoyed it and he did not. Apparently he resented having to study on his break while his girlfriend got ice cream.

Justin started a fashion craze after he wore some square sunglasses. Fans tracked them down and started buying their own.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:cant believe everything you hear. i was dead like 6 times now.
9 Aug via web

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

And this is why I will avoid Forney, Texas for the rest of my waking life. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

So if I need something to sell big time, all I need to do is make sure Justin wears it? :O

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I apologize for the absence of a bulletin last week, but I suffered incorrigible technical difficulties. Fortunately, the week seems to have been slow in Bieber news.

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin says some people don’t take him seriously. No comment.

Justin and Selena apparently own over a half dozen dogs.

Selena was not amused when JB brought his pet snake to the VMAs.

When asked what she liked about Justin, Selena inadvertently said he wasn’t perfect, but she meant it in a good way. In context, her comment was “You know when you're in love when you love an imperfect person, perfectly.”

Justin was in a minor accident when someone crashed into his Ferrari (yes, his Ferrari), but no one was hurt.

And the Celebrity Bowling Hall of Fame voting for 2011 is over. The winner is… Miley Cyrus? That’s right, Justin lost again. I can understand how he lost to Taylor Swift last year, but I didn’t think Miley had that many fans anymore.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:GOT HACKED MY FRIEND>>
17 Aug via web