Recall Election!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I always make wonderful references :noway:

Brain itch, donut :(
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
church
Pilgrim

Post by church »

*Hands this to J*

It's an Egytion brain hook. You can scratch your brain with it.

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

AE-added wrote:This is an official petition for the recall of TEAMARIC. For the villainous crimes they have committed. Are you tired of the crimes of the established government? First, he changes our names; the next thing you know, he'll be editing our posts. We must not be censored! We must revolt now...before it's ToO late... Marv slapped a protester with a fish! They have not fulfilled their campaign promises. They take month long vacations. (Is it on city funds?) The summer has not been a splash. Marv has publicly proclaimed himself annoying. They took money from campaign funds for their campaign. For all these villainous acts we respectfully ask for a recall election.

Knight Fisher
Monty
Steve
American Eagle
Add's AE to the petition.

@ Monty: I guess that is really up to Catspaw. But I hope she agrees to it.
@ TKD: Marv slapped me with a fish when The Overthrow Ball 4 team was negotiating with him.
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Awesome, I'm getting arrested for assualt \:D/ And I thought that only happened in the movies :-k

Um..thank you, donut. I think O:)

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Knight Fisher wrote:
AE-added wrote:This is an official petition for the recall of TEAMARIC. For the villainous crimes they have committed. Are you tired of the crimes of the established government? First, he changes our names; the next thing you know, he'll be editing our posts. We must not be censored! We must revolt now...before it's ToO late... Marv slapped a protester with a fish! They have not fulfilled their campaign promises. They take month long vacations. (Is it on city funds?) The summer has not been a splash. Marv has publicly proclaimed himself annoying. They took money from campaign funds for their campaign. For all these villainous acts we respectfully ask for a recall election.

Knight Fisher
Monty
Steve
American Eagle
Add's AE to the petition.

@ TKD: Marv slapped me with a fish when The Overthrow Ball 4 team was negotiating with him.
A fish slapper eh? Marvin D. Repent of this crime. All good Veggie Tales fans know that the very thought of... :noway:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

ADD ME TO RID THE TOO OF TYRANNY :x :x :x
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I don't know why fish slapping is a crime against Veggietales! :x

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Parker Family-added wrote:This is an official petition for the recall of TEAMARIC. For the villainous crimes they have committed. Are you tired of the crimes of the established government? First, he changes our names; the next thing you know, he'll be editing our posts. We must not be censored! We must revolt now...before it's ToO late... Marv slapped a protester with a fish! They have not fulfilled their campaign promises. They take month long vacations. (Is it on city funds?) The summer has not been a splash. Marv has publicly proclaimed himself annoying. They took money from campaign funds for their campaign. For all these villainous acts we respectfully ask for a recall election.

Knight Fisher
Monty
Steve
American Eagle
Parker Family
Add's Parker Family to the petition.

A fish slapper eh? Marvin D. Repent of this crime. All good Veggie Tales fans know that the very thought of... :noway:
See the evilness of what he did. Is this to be tolerated? No! 5 Members have signed the petition. Who will be next?

News Edit: Marv has said if anyone joins Parker Family's micro-town. They have to wash windows for ten days. The Tyranny! Must this go on?
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Knight Fisher wrote:This is an official petition for the recall of TEAMARIC. For the villainous crimes they have committed. Are you tired of the crimes of the established government? First, he changes our names; the next thing you know, he'll be editing our posts. We must not be censored! We must revolt now...before it's ToO late... Marv slapped a protester with a fish! They have not fulfilled their campaign promises. They take month long vacations. (Is it on city funds?) The summer has not been a splash. Marv has publicly proclaimed himself annoying. They took money from campaign funds for their campaign. For all these villainous acts we respectfully ask for a recall election.

-Knight Fisher

People Who Have Signed The Petition:
  • Knight Fisher
  • Monty
  • Steve
  • American Eagle
  • Parker Family
  • snubs
Quote it and add your signature! Mods please do not move this to Hillandale or anywhere else. As this is official.
I edited the first the post so it looks like that. ^
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Thank you snubs! \:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

But you forgot to add Marvin to the list!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*is sad he was forgotten* :(

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I will add you to the list post haste!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Well if we were to have a re-election I think that an official poll should be taken of whether or not to have a re-election. So if you happen to get enough petitioners then we could have a vote on a re-election no that the petition its self declares a re-election.

In my honest opinion if the current team was not following forum rules Catspaw would warn them and maybe ban them. So right now you are petitioning Catspaw judgment! I do not think this petition is constitutional and denounce it and its organizers!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Uh there is no constitution. So therefore it cannot be unconstitutional. And its not that they aren't following forum rules. It's that they are not following moral rules. And seeing as the current and previous Mayors are on this list... So SWA do you condone slapping protesters with fish?
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:Well if we were to have a re-election I think that an official poll should be taken of whether or not to have a re-election. So if you happen to get enough petitioners then we could have a vote on a re-election no that the petition its self declares a re-election.

In my honest opinion if the current team was not following forum rules Catspaw would warn them and maybe ban them. So right now you are petitioning Catspaw judgment! I do not think this petition is constitutional and denounce it and its organizers!
I second this!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I re ask my questions for the both of you.

Uh there is no constitution. So therefore it cannot be unconstitutional. Right?

So SWA and JWS do you condone slapping protesters with fish?

EDIT: Besides Cubs fans should stick together. (3 in a row!) *goes to watch Cubbies*
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Well, I think fish slapping can be condoned if it is in self defense. (JK) But the main focus of the quote was the part I strongly agreed with:
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:In my honest opinion if the current team was not following forum rules Catspaw would warn them and maybe ban them. So right now you are petitioning Catspaw judgment! I do not think this petition is constitutional and denounce it and its organizers!
By protesting their term, you are in fact also protesting Catspaw's judgement. (And yes Cub fans should stick together in support for the Cubbies that is.)
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

It wasn't in self defense. And as their are no rules setup for this situation. We are indeed appealing to Catspaw to decide. And seeing as even Marv backs it...
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Jason Whits son wrote:
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:In my honest opinion if the current team was not following forum rules Catspaw would warn them and maybe ban them. So right now you are petitioning Catspaw judgment!
By protesting their term, you are in fact also protesting Catspaw's judgement.
This is actually faulty reasoning. You can’t say because she hasn’t said she doesn’t support them that means she does.
If Catspaw states that she supports the current administration, then this would be protesting her judgment. But as it is she has not made a statement one way or the other, so her judgment is unknown.