Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Last night I had a dream that involved TKD. It was odd because I didn't actually see her face (probably because I don't know what it looks like). But I knew who it was. What was even wierder, was that in the dream she was helping me put away groceries at 12:00 am. :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

King Butter Turtle wrote:The other night, we were playing cards and I was asked to seperate two decks, as they had recently been used to play a game that required two and the game we were playing only required one. One had Canadian flags on the back and the other had care bears. Can you guess who it made me think of? ;)
Whoa, it must have been somebody totally amazing, with fantastic taste! \:D/

I know a seven-year-old who is obsessed with sea turtles, so of course I have had a thought or two connected to a certain turtle friend who frequents this board. ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Last night I heard a commercial on the radio about St. Paul being content in all things and the man said “Is it really possible to be joyful always?”
Made me think of, well, Joyful_Always. (Even though she’s now Live4Him.)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Aria Curzon mentioned on Shadowpaw's Facebook that one of her friends named one of his cars "Shadowfax".
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I definitely just saw a pic of Hulk Hogan..... I was reminded of Top. :tongue2:
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Last night I had the strangest dream...I was in my room, about to make another epic post (just kidding :) ) when I realized that the mail had come. I went to go get it and found a letter addressed to me. The weird thing was that it was from AE and Rad. Apparently, they were touring the U.S. in preparation for their upcoming election campaign and they wanted me to come to one of the stops on their tour.

And then I woke up...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Stop dreaming about me, people! :x I'm just some random creep on the internet!

Very cool, Monty. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed AE had something to do with Dr. Who (a Rory-type role), and Anne played the Amy-role. *this has a double meaning, one that a few will get, and the other one that has to do with Amy and Rory* \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I've had some wonderful dreams about AE! :inlove:

....yeah, just kidding. :noway:

I did see a creampuff in the grocery store today though! \:D/
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I thought of AE today! \:D/ haha

We went to the store today and I saw several carts around the parking lot. I figured AE would do a much better job than the cart wrangler at that store.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Today I went to the store and as I was walking back into my car I saw a penny on my ground. I proceeded to pick it up because of the money on the ground topic.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I was at the dollar store yesterday and saw a box of vuvuzelas, and it reminded me of Termite.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Joanne wrote:I thought of AE today! \:D/ haha

We went to the store today and I saw several carts around the parking lot. I figured AE would do a much better job than the cart wrangler at that store.
Hahaha, that's hilarious. ;) Made my night.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

you're kidding, Jo :shock: I was going to post that :-

We went to the mall yesterday, and I saw the cart wranglers...and the leftover carts...and thought of AE \:D/ And I saw someone who looked like Anne...and something that said Kingfisher, so I thought of Knight Fisher. Malls are good to spot people in :-
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Oh another one. I heard a Rascal Flats song and thought of Steve and Taps because they are constantly talking about them and Five Iron Frenzy.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

On Wheel of Fortune tonight, the Wheel Watchers' member whose initials were posted as a winner was MB. \:D/ Reminded me of EMBEE. :yes: And last night we ate out at a restaurant and there was a soccer game playing on TV - and I thought of Termite.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m at the bowling alley right now and they’re playing ‘Born this Way’ by Lady Gaga. Made me think of AIO Psyche.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

There was just an ant climing on my computer moniter, it made me think of Marv's avie of the moving ant.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I saw a dog today at work that looked EXACTLY like Regis' dog... don't ask me why, but it reminded me of him. ;)

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

American Eagle wrote:I saw a dog today at work that looked EXACTLY like Regis' dog... don't ask me why, but it reminded me of him. ;)
And you didn't stop your work to take a picture for us?? :noway:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.