Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips, and Chains I and II
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

The Time of Our Lives.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Mayor for a Day [A-/B+] (album 11)

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm --

The Day After Christmas [C+] (album 1)
Promises, Promises [B-] (album 1)
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Treasure Hunt
he/him | a little stinker.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

The Triangle (B++)
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

The Imagination Station, Part 1. Call me a bad fan if you want, but I had actually never listened to it before. I thought that today, Good Friday, would be just as good a time to listen as any. And I LOVED it! I was incredibly touched. I had tears rolling down my cheeks by the time it finshed. It was truly amazing. The thought of what God has done for me really just made my heart cry out to Him, and I felt so guilty, blessed, and thankful. Thank you, God.

I'm planning to listen to the Imagination Station Revisited on Easter Sunday, and I'll be crying just as hard as I did today, definitely. That's another hard to listen to episode.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^good idea, Trixie. I should do that \:D/ Oh and I last heard Pamela Has a Problem...I think. One of the episodes on the Lost Episodes album anyway...

Till the end of the line.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Ooh excellent idea Trix! I shall listen to that tonight!!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I'm listening to the original Imagination Station episodes, and next I'll be listening to The Imagination Station Revisited.
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I Slap Floor. Yeah, I'm a little late. They should really make a second one with those idea we came up with in that "Stuff that should totally happen in Odyssey" thread!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Album 52: Cause and Effect: Disc 4: An Agreeable Nanny, The Malted Milkball Falcon, and Grandma's Christmas Visit. (Although I didn't hear the whole thing of that last one because I fell asleep. We listen to Odyssey CDs at night when we go to bed.)
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

I fell asleep in the middle of Rights, Wrongs and Winners last night and slept through The Imagination Station Revisited and Kidsboro, Part 1.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

TGRC Pts. 1 and 2 [A++] (album 53)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Grand Opening, Part II
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Kidsboro Pts. 1-3 [A] (TC)
Imagination Station, Revisited [A] (album 50)
TGRC Pts. 3-5 [A++] (album 53)
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

The Mortal Coil, Parts 1 and 2 and The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 8.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Malachi's Message (A++)

This 3-parter is a huge turning point in Odyssey history. Connie gets a new job, the Timothy Center is created, Eugene goes to work for the college, Whit makes the Transmuter, Joanne leaves the mission field, etc! This sets up for so many things, like the Shepherds' and of course, Novacom!!!
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

The Mystery of the Clock Tower, Parts I and II and Wooton's Broken Pencil Show
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

The Malted Milkball Falcon [A-] (album 52)
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

The New Kid in Town (the Washington Secret Word Contest)

I'm trying to go into the source code and extract the sound file so I can put it into my iTunes, but the link has 404 error, even though you can still listen on the page. ](*,)