Which Superhero are you looking forward to most?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Which Superhero Movie are you looking forward to THE MOST?

Dark Knight Rises
60%
Spiderman Remake
No votes
X-Men first class
27%
Green Hornet
No votes
Cap America
13%
Thor
No votes

Total votes: 15

Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Which Superhero are you looking forward to most?

Post by Taps »

Well? will it be The Spidey Remake? the Dark Knight Rises? Thor? The Green Hornet? ( which was an awesome movie by the way except they like swore every other sentence ) or will it be Captain America? X-men? you decide!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

TDKR. Most anticipated movie EVAH.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Jelly wrote:TDKR. Most anticipated movie EVAH.
Most definitely.

Thor looks pretty cool. The Dark Knight Rises is the only one I would actually endeavor to see, though.
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

Thor. He's the only legit god out there.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I voted for X-men First Class because it looks great, but I'm also looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises. I also am interested in seeing the Spidey Remake and how it'll measure up to the previous saga.

Oh and the Green Hornet is already out in theaters, so I think that should be Green Lantern. (I've seen the last hour of the Green Hornet and thought it was funny and interesting, if a bit crude at times. I do want to see the rest of it though. The Green Lantern on the other hand....I don't think I want to see it.)

Till the end of the line.
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

ric wrote:
Jelly wrote:TDKR. Most anticipated movie EVAH.
Most definitely.
I'll see your Batman and raise you certain of the Star Wars movies for anticipation, but the point stands. I voted for it, too.
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Hm... I'm also kinda hesitant about Anne Hathaway being Catwoman. But then again I was also hesitant about Heath Ledger being the Joker and he did an amazing job (to bad he had to die for it :cry: ). But I'm confident to know that Christopher Nolan knows exactly what he is doing.
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Dark Knight Rides Again, obviously, but Catwoman being a villain makes me cringe already. Thankfully, the other villain should be awesome (Tom Hardy).
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Johnny wrote:Thor. He's the only legit god out there.
LOL troll comment. ;)

ya I ditto in regards to Catwoman, and especially at the fact that it's Anne Hathaway. >_>
If i didn't have such high faith in Nolan, my expectation probably would have dropped significantly upon hearing the news.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I love Bane but dislike Catwoman, as well as Anne Hathaway... and I didn't like TDK. So I'm not really excited about it. ;)

Yay Captain America and Thor! \:D/
Taps

Post by Taps »

I voted for Thor. I am watching it opening night.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I think anticipation for Cap will pick up once we get a real trailer beyond the 30 second Super Bowl spot. Supposedly the full length trailer is due "any time".
Taps

Post by Taps »

The Top Crusader wrote:I think anticipation for Cap will pick up once we get a real trailer beyond the 30 second Super Bowl spot. Supposedly the full length trailer is due "any time".
Totally do you know if its in WWII or are they doing the plot of him getting frozen in ice and the Avengers picking him up? I hope its like the original comic.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

It is all in World War II other than bookends in modern times. I'm fairly sure it ends with him being frozen... dunno if he'll be found in the very end (modern era part) or if that'll be saved for Avengers...
Taps

Post by Taps »

Can't wait for that movie either! I hope it ends with him frozen floating and then the rest of the Avengers find him. Close up on Iron Man,Thor,and Hulks face. Goes to black. Epic music starts playing.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Bought my tickets for midnight showing of Thor in 3D last night. \:D/
Taps

Post by Taps »

The Top Crusader wrote:Bought my tickets for midnight showing of Thor in 3D last night. \:D/
Haha nice. We had better get our tickets soon before they are sold out :yes: But I am probably looking forward to TDKR the most. They could have come up with a better title though.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I'm not the biggest fan of that series, although I do like Batman. Hathaway killed whatever anticipation I may have had for the film. ;) Well, Hathaway AND Catwoman... both I don't care for, so the combination of the two is not something I look forward to. ;)
Taps

Post by Taps »

The Top Crusader wrote:I'm not the biggest fan of that series, although I do like Batman. Hathaway killed whatever anticipation I may have had for the film. ;) Well, Hathaway AND Catwoman... both I don't care for, so the combination of the two is not something I look forward to. ;)
That's exactly what I said in the X files thread. About James and Anne.
swatcaptin
For the GMF!
For the GMF!

Post by swatcaptin »

Why isnt DeadPool up here!?!?!