Who is the Stilleto?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

But they should.

It would be cool if the Stilleto was Arthur Dent. I bet some of the old Novacommies thought he was dead.
he/him | a little stinker.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Steve wrote:But they should.

It would be cool if the Stilleto was Arthur Dent. I bet some of the old Novacommies thought he was dead.
Lol....Novacommies.... \:D/
Steve

Post by Steve »

That's going to be the new buzz word.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Jacob Isom wrote:
Steve wrote:Well, after the new Officail Podcast, you knew this was coming. :roll:

So who do you think the Stilleto is? Or, who do you hope it is. I won't say who I think it is, because I want to poke around a little longer, but I will say I hope it's Hank Murray. :) Seriously. That would be...awesome and hilarious at the same time.
The voice actor who played Hank Murray passed away, so I'm thinking his character won't be returning.
I didn't know that. Sad, I always was quite fond of that actor's voice.
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

Unfortunately, the voice actor for Arthur Dent is also dead, which is a terrible shame in all sorts of ways.

But I don't think he would have made a good villain anyway... well, not Arthur Dent, at least. Christopher Snell himself, on the other hand, knew how to be subtly, neck-muscle-tightening, self-conscious, I-don't-trust-this-man-one-bit creepy.
Last edited by Caswin on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

What? He's dead too? That's sad. :(
Steve

Post by Steve »

Why do all of the good actors have to die?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

montywhittakerIII wrote:We already know Glossman… but is he still in Chicago?
He just returned to Chicago to run for mayor after a couple years as the President's top advisor. >_>
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

I am wondering if that guy that was trying to get Carson McKay to "pay up" will be in this series. I don't remember his name. His voice probably isn't that recognizable though. Hm...oh! What about Wellington Bassett? He would make an interesting villain. I still think Richard Maxwell will be in this series. They certainly spent alot of time not telling us that he won't be in this series! I just hope he isn't a bad guy. We all love him. :D
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Was the other dude's name Dirk? :lol:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bennett wrote:
Jacob Isom wrote:
Steve wrote:Well, after the new Officail Podcast, you knew this was coming. :roll:

So who do you think the Stilleto is? Or, who do you hope it is. I won't say who I think it is, because I want to poke around a little longer, but I will say I hope it's Hank Murray. :) Seriously. That would be...awesome and hilarious at the same time.
The voice actor who played Hank Murray passed away, so I'm thinking his character won't be returning.
I didn't know that either, but it is very sad to hear.
Caswin wrote:Unfortunately, the voice actor for Arthur Dent is also dead, which is a terrible shame in all sorts of ways.
I had no idea. Apparently he died in 2008, according to the IMDB. This is sad news as well.

I need to hear the new podcast so I can add my crazy Stiletto theories!
Steve

Post by Steve »

Catspaw wrote:
Bennett wrote:
Jacob Isom wrote:

I didn't know that either, but it is very sad to hear.
Caswin wrote:Unfortunately, the voice actor for Arthur Dent is also dead, which is a terrible shame in all sorts of ways.
I had no idea. Apparently he died in 2008, according to the IMDB. This is sad news as well.

I need to hear the new podcast so I can add my crazy Stiletto theories!
They should have Loren Crisp play Dent
Last edited by Steve on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I am surprised there is only one other person on this thread that thinks it could be Richard Maxwell. I think it could be. However I am almost 100 % positive Jason comes back because in a official podcast like 10 or 20 episodes back Paul said that he was working on a story where Jason would come back. here it is like 6 months later and we have the Green Ring. hmm...
Steve

Post by Steve »

Down inside, we all hope it's Richard.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Just to confirm, we do know that Jason will be coming back for the green ring. There are a few other's who are returning too.

Oh, did I mention I already heard the whole thing? I should probably shut up now before I give too much away.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Yeah. I know who the Stilleto is. \:D/
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Me too! Wait.... ;)
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Now you guys can torture us.
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Jesus_Minime wrote:Just to confirm, we do know that Jason will be coming back for the green ring. There are a few other's who are returning too.

Oh, did I mention I already heard the whole thing? I should probably shut up now before I give too much away.
Did you download the MP3's from CBD? Is that where you heard the whole thing already?
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

It is a nice twist but that is all I will say.
ImageImageImage
logos linked