What are your school colors?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

Green and white; nothing more needs to be said.
Neosha
OK

Post by Neosha »

my school colors are red and white and my mascot is the bulldog how lame is that
Peace
love
and Happness
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

my school colors are blue and white
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Maroon, black and white. We're the buffaloes! (And until a couple years ago, we had a real buffalo named Bubbles. But she died. :()
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

Well my school doesn't have colors, unfortunatley, and I know this is a bit offtopic, but you can read about my school here.

Yes, my school's name really is "The Christian Institute for World Domination" That's the official name anyway. The covername will go on trascripts. ;)

-Trill
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Lol. The description on your site was HILARIOUS! :D
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

My Highschool colors were Blue and White...we were the Indians my freshmen year, but then a bunch of folks in the area got upset becuase it was "racist" so we had to change it to the Wildcats.

Starting Sept 6th, I will be a "Pointer" and our colors are Purple and Yellow! Go Pointers!
Its kinda funny that I go from a wildcat to some breed of dog.
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into heck." Matthew 5:29
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

frogalwyz wrote:My Highschool colors were Blue and White...we were the Indians my freshmen year, but then a bunch of folks in the area got upset becuase it was "racist" so we had to change it to the Wildcats.
I apologize for bringing up an old thread, but this caught my eye. My college is going through a similar battle, but we've got to fight the NCAA. And it doesn't help our case that the only reason we've still got the nickname we do is b/c of a Nazi (yes, I'm serious) sympathizer and his money.

-Jonathan
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

OrigamiKid wrote:I'm homechooled so they can be whatever I want. ;) The colors for the school I'll get my diploma from are Green and Yellow (Gold).

~OrigamiKid
I'm homeschooled too. I won't need to get a diploma for 'nother ten years perhaps
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I guess a lot of people have their mascot as the eagles... :anxious:

Our colors are Dark Blue and Gold, and we're the eagles.

Sarah
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Sarah wrote:I guess a lot of people have their mascot as the eagles... :anxious:
Yeah, my high school conference (which had 9 schools) we had three eagles and one hawks.

-Jonathan