So, what's your weight?

attempting to have every topic known to humankind

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Josiah
Tallying up

Post by Josiah »

I meant Kilograms. I weigh 77.2 POUNDS. I'm Australian so I don't use Pounds. (And I also wanted to see what people thought)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Using Kilograms is so foreign to me. ;) (The same goes for Celsius, liters, non-dollar currencies, meters, etc.) Thanks for explaining!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Josiah
Tallying up

Post by Josiah »

No problem! O:)
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I'm a Canadian, and I still don't use kilos. :-
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

In science class we had to do some stupid assignment on metrics vs. non-metrics--we had to write a letter to the President and argue our case, which is a way teachers go about teaching us writing when we're not in language arts. It was the dumbest assignment of my life, especially since it's not an issue now and it's not likely to be one when I'm sixty.

Anyway, I've been running a lot, and I need to go run at least once today to:

a) burn the calories that I didn't burn in PE because I had no gym clothes and therefore could not participate and got five points off my grade, and

b) I had mashed potatoes and way too much gravy for lunch. Gotta burn that off too.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Amethystic wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:And I really dislike my scale :x Every time I weigh myself in the morning I'm between 90 - 91 lbs and every time I weigh myself in the afternoon I'm between 93 - 94 lbs ](*,)
Weight fluctuation throughout the day is quite normal, actually. :anxious: That's why you're supposed to weigh yourself at the same time every day, preferably in the morning before you've eaten anything.
Yeah I know. But I never remember to weigh myself except when I take a shower so it varies on the time. I prefer the afternoon though, since I'm trying to gain weight back rather then lose it :-
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

TigerintheShadows wrote:In science class we had to do some stupid assignment on metrics vs. non-metrics--we had to write a letter to the President and argue our case, which is a way teachers go about teaching us writing when we're not in language arts. It was the dumbest assignment of my life, especially since it's not an issue now and it's not likely to be one when I'm sixty.
The key to writing a good essay is to feign enthusiasm and a strong opinion about a topic you couldn't care less about. :P Take it from a girl who had to take a unit on economics in her social studies class. ](*,)
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

StrongNChrist wrote:
Helovesus wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:Yeah, if some things upset your stomach or make you sick then you might be allergic to them and should avoid them. Such as milk. If you can't drink it and it makes you sick when you do you could be lactose intolerant
no they don't.. i figured out what it is though! I spend to much time thinking about how i really feel as of recently, so I quit thinking about exactly how i feel... i was overthinking it...
That's good. Being lactose intolerant is annoying. It means no ice cream :(
But I'm glad you found out what it is and I hope you're starting to eat more. I'm praying for you.

And I really dislike my scale :x Every time I weigh myself in the morning I'm between 90 - 91 lbs and every time I weigh myself in the afternoon I'm between 93 - 94 lbs ](*,)
are you lactose intolerant?? have you tried the lactose pills?? like the ones that make it so you can have milk??? (my sister is lactose intolerant and she takes them..)
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

No I'm not lactose intolerant. But my nephew is and my best friend is. My nephew is too young to take pills and my best friend doesn't take any pills. All I know is she's never had ice cream because she's lactose intolerant.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

It must be hard to never have ice cream. :( My family knows someone who's allergic to eggs.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Nothing! (jk) 48 lbs
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I can confidently say that moving to central Florida has done wonderful things to my figure lol

Before I moved out of Arkansas, I weighed barely under 200, and now, 8 months later, I am exactly 167! \:D/

Yay for being skinny and cute! \:D/ \:D/ 8-)
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Amethystic wrote:I'm a Canadian, and I still don't use kilos. :-
Same here. I only use kg in physics and chem but never when I weigh myself.

I've been running a lot lately, so I've probably gained some weight putting me around 120lbs now. I haven't weighed myself but I'd presume that's what happened. (I never lose weight, I just gain it when I exercise.)
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

About 50 pounds.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Um, I think from 85-90, somewhere in there.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

I'm 125 and 5'9. It's not fair when boys are expected to put on more weight. :( Oh, and when you don't eat meals (a few pages back lol), you actually put on more weight, because when you have to eat before you die, your body stores that as famine fat, because it doesn't know when you'll eat again. :(
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Really Shadowfax? That worked opposite for me. I lost weight :-k Heh, guess my body just likes doing things against what's suppose to happen \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Yeah... That's why people who go anorexic lose weight. :anxious:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Manda wrote:My parents don't allow me to weigh myself. :doubt: So, I have no idea.
Are you SERIOUS!? I weigh 114.6... we have a digital scale :lol: accurate, huh? this topic is crazy anyway.

\:D/
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I'm 425lbs!! YAAH!

Well more like 138lbs. <_<