Jesus lovers.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Godman7
Hexadecimal teenager

Jesus lovers.

Post by Godman7 »

What has God done in your life to boost your love for him?http://www.air1.com/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I love Jesus YES I DO, I love Jesus HOW ABOUT YOU!? \:D/
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I love Jesus. theres nothing else I can say.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

What's God done in my life? Allowed for me to even be a Christian and have the opportunity to serve Him. Sent His only Son to die in my place so that I'd get the chance for eternal life. And neither of those things were things He even had to do. Jesus is amazing, and more--so much that we can't describe it. Jesus is AWESOME! \:D/
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I LOVE Jesus!
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

God is good... all the time!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

He's done lots for me. He gave me life. Put me in a great - but very dysfunctional - family. Gave me strength to make it through my not-so-great childhood and through the death of my father and many rejections from friends and family. Became both my Heavenly Father and my Earthly Father. Saved my life more then once when I nearly committed suicide at least 4 times...Brought my boyfriend into my life, along with a few close friends. ...And I could go on...
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Well, I could go on and on, but I don't want to cause a debate. :- (radical faith views tend to do that. \:D/ )

So I'll just put it this way: Jesus FTW.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Termite wrote:Well, I could go on and on, but I don't want to cause a debate. :- (radical faith views tend to do that. \:D/ )

So I'll just put it this way: Jesus FTW.
FTW \:D/ I LOVE JESUS!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

God is SO amazing. :inlove:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Count me in!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

He has done so much for me. I think the biggest thing is that He loves me. There was a time in my life where I thought God did love you, but you had to follow all of the rules to get His love. My relationship with God wasn't going well. So, I kept trying to be more "holy." Then I went on a youth retreat that changed my life. It happened during a worship service. A friend of mine started to pray for me. She told me that God loved me and He thought about me all the time. I started to cry. All of my life, I heard that God loved me or Jesus loved me, but I guess I never fully understood what that meant. Now, I know without a doubt that God loves me. There are times when I feel like he doesn't, but I will look back and remember my experice. How could He not love me? He sent Jesus to die for me. He died for me. He created me. I have heard about people's lived being changed on Christian retreats, but I never beleived it would happen to me. I was wrong. It did happen to me, and I'm so glad it did.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Hmmm... I love Jesus.
~Mark Prescott~