Odyssey + the Real World

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

funny!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Yesterday, I was listening to ESPN 1000 (major sports radio station for the surrounding Chicago areas, and I was near there). On came a Visa commercial, and I recognized the voice right away! I said to my mom and brother, "That's Jason Whittaker; Townsend Coleman!" It's good to know he sounds the same... and Jason could return any day. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Today I read a Dutch book written by Philip Gossman. \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

You mean, THE wicked and nasty Philip Glossman that you want to punch him in the face and be impressed by all at the same time?
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

thats awesome AE!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

TigerintheShadows wrote:You mean, THE wicked and nasty Philip Glossman that you want to punch him in the face and be impressed by all at the same time?
You're right. THE wicked and evil trying to close down Whit's End guy! O.o

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
TigerintheShadows

I've always loved how Paul McCusker performed the voice of Glossman...made me want to love the character and strangle him all simultaneously.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

The other day I was in a thrift store with some friends and this commercial comes on the radio and its Susan Silo, the voice of Agnes.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
TigerintheShadows

I was listening to For Better or For Worse, Parts 1 and 2 this afternoon! The above post reminded me of that. \:D/
AIO tumblr sideblog
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Klamath Falls strikes again! I was browsing Tenth Avenue North's site, and Klamath Falls, OR is one of the band's destinations this fall.
TigerintheShadows

Dude--does Millie Shank's voice remind anyone of any voices as heard on Garfield and Friends (which I believe is superior to The Garfield Show, even though I watch both because they have Garfield)? Everytime I hear her talk (especially the line about Katrina having the "wedding of her dreams") I think of that show. Oh, and the goon in Accidental Dilemma does the same thing.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Today I had to work on a editing software where you make newsletters and stuff like that. On the side was: Newsletter, Flyers, Floor Plans and....

Cause and Effect

I just went: :mad:

TigerintheShadows

When I saw the word floor in your post I thought you were talking about The Top Floor.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

TigerintheShadows wrote:When I saw the word floor in your post I thought you were talking about The Top Floor.
Haha! No, it was Cause and Effect! \:D/

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I know this guy on a AIO fan forum I am on named Marvin! I was like wow that's just like Marvin in AIO! ;)
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
TigerintheShadows

Oh, I get reminded of ToOers and the ToO in general all the time! I just have to talk to my brother's friends, for example (and even a few of mine) and I get reminded of Top!

Every time I hear the word ham I think of Top's ham song. :D
AIO tumblr sideblog
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I watched the old Disney movie Gus, and am convinced one of the bad guys voiced Inspector Howards in The Case of the Secret Room. I can't confirm that, though.

Also, as I watched the "Beauty in the Least" episode of McGee and Me!, I obviously noticed the mom was also the voice of Mrs. Mulligan. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

McGee and Me! I love that. :)
Today, I saw the name "Carson" on my mom's paper, so I thought of Grady's dad. Then, I listened to Here am I on my MP3 and heard, "Cause and Effect".

TigerintheShadows

Olivia Parker's name now reminds me of my best friend Olivia, though her mannerisms don't.
AIO tumblr sideblog
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

Every time I watch "Suite Life On Deck" with my sibs, I am reminded of Mrs. Neitchu (sp?), the teacher of Trent. The teacher on that show has her voice.
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.