Soft Drinks

What's your preference?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

coke, rootbeer
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Sprite, 7Up, sprite remix...any kind, mountain dew...and the grape version, dad's rootbeer, barqs, A&W, pepsi

NO DIET!!!!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

The grape version is coming back!! :shock:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Grape version? :-k
...I hate marquees.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Mountain Dew: Pitch Black

Although since most people disliked the original version it's supposedly going to be a Version 2 with a different taste.

I thought the original was okay but I'm not a huge grape pop fan, and the other Mountain Dew brands are a lot better (except that Baja kind they have at Taco Bell only... that tastes like bleach or something).
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Coke, Root Beer, Dr. Pepper.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

The Top Crusader wrote:Mountain Dew: Pitch Black

Although since most people disliked the original version it's supposedly going to be a Version 2 with a different taste.

I thought the original was okay but I'm not a huge grape pop fan, and the other Mountain Dew brands are a lot better (except that Baja kind they have at Taco Bell only... that tastes like bleach or something).

it's back? Cool. I must try it sometime.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Well... it will be back this fall!

(the only reason it was created was to market it with Livewire in the fall for Halloween as orange and black pop...)
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Didn't they have a "Darth Dew" or something like that when Revenge of the Sith opened?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Not around here, but it could have been regional...
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

My personal favorite is Dr. Pepper.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I typically drink diet pop with caffiene, though if I'm at church or with friends from church usually the only selection is caffiene free, so I drink that. I like pepsi, and siera mist, and occasionally mountian dew (all diet, of course, and the pepsi / md occasionally caffiene free).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Coke. Diffinitely Coke. =D> =P~

\:D/

"All that is nessessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
EugeneFan
OK

Post by EugeneFan »

My favorite soda is Pepsi! I also enjoy Dr. Pepper. I strongly dislike diet sodas, as well as caffiene-free ones.
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Coke. Diffinitely Coke. =D> =P~

\:D/
You are a true Texan ;).
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

I know.

American by birth. Texan by the grace of God.
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

What about nice, ice-cold iced tea or lemonaide? Those are good drinks too.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

gimp80995 wrote:What about nice, ice-cold iced tea or lemonaide? Those are good drinks too.
I have Iced Tea almost everyday, so yeah, it's good.
Hey Gimp, where you from?
Ice cold Iced-Tea and Lemonaide are more Southern drinks.

Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

I don't really care.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Well then, if you don't have soomething nice to say, don't say anything at all. :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:What about nice, ice-cold iced tea or lemonaide? Those are good drinks too.
I have Iced Tea almost everyday, so yeah, it's good.
Hey Gimp, where you from?
Ice cold Iced-Tea and Lemonaide are more Southern drinks.
"from".......hmmmm.........well, I was born in CA, then I've been all over the place (litterally, there are very few states that I haven't at least been to)..........I probably like some of the "southren" things just because my mom's dad's side of the family was from TX, and I think she said her mom's side was from Louisiana or something like that............so no doubt, she grew up with a lot of southren things and passed 'em on to us kids.

I also love grits and okra (though not always in the same meal, though I see no reason why one can't have both in the same meal, I've just never done so)......(something very uncommon for a "kid" from the west coast to actually like).

Peace Out

-Gimp