The ToO's Who's Who - MITCHnTRENT

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

The ToO's Who's Who - MITCHnTRENT

Post by Pseudonym »

Hello, ToOers! \:D/ Today is Friday, so we all know what that means! No school tomorrow! :shock: And a Who's Who article or something.
ToO's Who's Who - MITCHnTRENT

For this first great round of ToO's Who's Who (actually the 14th if you count the previous version that inspired us, Who's Who on the ToO... but this is the revamped edition, so we're starting over), we're starting it off with a user who has joined fairly recently (last November, to be exact), but has already started making a name for himself, and that name is MITCHnTRENT! \:D/ Why did he come here? Why is his name in almost all caps? Why is the n the only thing NOT in caps? Will we ever know? Probably not! But let's begin the gruelling interrogation! \:D/

When asked to describe himself, he said:
MITCHnTRENT wrote:Homeschooled forever, hair as dark as the deepest, darkest night ever. A real Baptist. In my brothers words, I'm 'his mortal enemy'.
A REAL Baptist! He's even been homeschooled since the beginning of time itself! :shock: He refused to comment on why he hasn't graduated yet, but I heard him mumble something about how high school is hard. I feel for you, man. :(

Like a REAL MANLY MAN BAPTIST, he says he likes to cook. Woo! Men are the best chefs, I always say! Because I'm a male chauvinist! \:D/ Err... anyway, he also likes reading and going on the ToO. And, get this, he likes ANY flavour of ice cream. :shock: That's a true PATRIOT, folks.

We asked why he joined our beloved ToO, and he responded:
MITCHnTRENT wrote:I joined to have fun, and to escape my little brother's evil clutches.
Could it be that this is the same brother that is also his "mortal enemy"? :o We may never know, but it's a good thing that his brother was so evil that he was forced to join the ToO; otherwise, we'd never be having this lovely conversation!

MITCHnTRENT also stated that going on the ToO is a great way to give Google Chrome something to do, lest it RISE UP and DESTROY the universe in its boredom. We love you, Google Chrome!

But what about AIO, MITCHnTRENT? What makes it so great?
MITCHnTRENT wrote:Because they teach moral lessons (and not like some people do in a very boring way).
And your favourite episodes/characters?
MITCHnTRENT wrote:My favourite episode is Back to Bethlehem, and I like the Novacom saga. My favourite characters are a toss between Wooton and Eugene.
Odd, I would've thought it to be more of a toss between Mitch and Trent. :-k

Now the HARD-HITTING questions start! \:D/ When asked what the best and worst things about himself are, he waxed a bit egotistic...
MITCHnTRENT wrote:The best thing about me is that I am the most awesomest person alive.
Wow, he's so awesome he has to use a double comparison to express how awesome he truly is! :shock: But before wishing we can all be like he, we learn that this awesomeness comes with a CURSE.
MITCHnTRENT wrote:The worst thing is....I can't laugh.
:(
MITCHnTRENT wrote:
Who's Who Questionnaire wrote:If you had complete administrative powers on the ToO and could do anything you wanted with no repercussions, what would you do?
Remove Catspaw and become a dictator! :badgrin:
That's true ToO spirit. It brings tears to my eyes.

Before we leave, let's get some EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE. What are some qualifications for art according to MITCHnTRENT? Well... art is something that teaches you the following skills:
MITCHnTRENT wrote:1. how to ignore your parents
2. how to get stuck in front of something effortlessly (except for punching keys)
3. how to have fun
4. how to get glasses
Yessir, video games ARE art. Pwn'd.

Thank you, MITCHnTRENT for willing to be the subject of many lame jokes and for taking time to answer an incredibly odd assortment of questions. You have earned our respect. *salute*

There you have it. Who's Who? MITCHnTRENT is one who... is who. The word who is starting to look really weird because I wrote it too much.

So tune in next time to see another poor user subjected to this cruel torture! \:D/

Now go... say something cool about MITCHnTRENT. :x
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Something cool about MITCHnTRENT.

Awesome! ilu racecar.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Hey, really cool! \:D/ Awesome, MnT! :D Sounds like you have a fun life. ;)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Yay! Who's Who back and the first one is even MitchnTrent \:D/ Really cool to find out more about you, MnT
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

What is the Who Who's? I am new.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Thet didn't ask what your favorite site was. The admin answer is wrong because he would put me in office,

In all seriousness, it was great. Some different questions but I can't complain.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Connielover101 wrote:What is the Who Who's? I am new.
It's a new "interview" series the admins are doing. :)

Haha, awesome interview! :lol:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Neato! I wonder who that person was....I have no clue. I've never hard of him. Could I have a hint?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've never heard of him either - let me know if you figure it out, because he sounds like a totally fun and cool guy! \:D/

;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Thet didn't ask what your favorite site was. The admin answer is wrong because he would put me in office,

In all seriousness, it was great. Some different questions but I can't complain.
You? Admin? lol, Regis, lol. Well, maybe you could be mod. \:D/

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:They didn't ask what your favorite site was. The admin answer is wrong because he would put me in office,

I think I would be a great admin.

With Tyler out of the way for now, I am the best guy the board has. :)
ImageImageImage
logos linked
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Huzzah andblahhWooton for MITCHnTRENT! He is Who this week! Even Liz has heard him. (Yes, a bad pun referring to Horton Hears a Who!)

I'm glad I know the great and mighty Who of the week.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Me too. He is a greaty guy.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

MNT, it's good to get to know you a little better! But what do you mean when you say that you can't laugh?

Great interview, Pseudonym! I loved the running commentary.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

It's good to get to know you better, MitchNTrent! I look forward to seeing more of you! \:D/

Great interview, Pseu! You're such a snark (in a good way)! \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

It's fun to see this feature back, and racecar-ized! What a fun way to learn a little more about thriving new member MITCHnTRENT! \:D/

I second what Taq said about the running commentary. :lol:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Thanks everybody for being nice! I enjoyed it, especially since I've only been here for 3 months.

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:Thet didn't ask what your favorite site was. The admin answer is wrong because he would put me in office,

That was... kinda mean. :P You ran for office too, man.

Great interview, tho. \:D/ Pseudo makes these awesome.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Jelly wrote:
MITCHnTRENT wrote:

That was... kinda mean. :P You ran for office too, man.

Great interview, tho. \:D/ Pseudo makes these awesome.
I don't mind his answer, when it comes from ones like you or him I love to joke with them. Now Top..................

:)
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Cool Marvin! That's awesome, and now we have a little snippet into your life! \:D/