P.J.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

P.J.

Post by Epic »

You know the character P.J. that is in a few episodes here in there.
In one episode he worked for Jack Allen at the antique shop and in another episode he worked at Pete's Gas N' Chow. And he even work for Cryin' Brian Dern at one point.

Well anyway I was listening to Pandora and they have commercials and a Progressive commercial came on and I heard his voice!

I thought it was interesting to hear it in a commercial, but I'm sure a lot of Odyssey actors have done commercials!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Yeah. I LOVE PJ! He should some back in the near future.

I've heard Jerry Houser and J. Karen Thomas on radio commercials before! So cool!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

That's cool! I remember P.J. he was a pretty cool character. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

That's cool! Like PK said, I have also heard Jerry Houser on "stuff". At Christmastime, I heard him narrating a crazy Christmas light house show on TLC. I thought it was him, so I made sure to watch the credits, and yep, Jerry Houser--Narrator was the very last name! \:D/
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I liked PJ. They should bring him back sometime. Last Christmas, there was this commercial with Dave Madden. I think I recorded some of it... I'll post it if I can find it.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother