Whose "almost wedding"?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

TigerintheShadows wrote: I don't see the issue with Wooton. Can someone (who is NOT BIASED *cough-Top-cough* ;)) please explain?
I'll second that! O:)
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Apple Sauce
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Apple Sauce »

Dallas R. wrote:
TigerintheShadows wrote: I don't see the issue with Wooton. Can someone (who is NOT BIASED *cough-Top-cough* ;)) please explain?
I'll second that! O:)

I'll third that
Apple Sauce, Good with pork chops by the way

Life Goals:
1 Go to Colorado Springs Colorado
2 Become a Psychologist
3 Blank
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Maybe Victoria from Wooing Wooton becomes a Christian and she and Wooton almost get married.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

How am I any more biased towards Wooton than anyone else? Did he kill my dog? :-s
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

It was a joke; I was using prior knowledge that out of all the Wooton-haters (for lack of a better term) out there, you seem to be the most outspoken. A particular remark on Wooton by you is made in this very thread. And people seem to be agreeing with me...

Shall none answer my question? -angst-
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Whose almost wedding?

Edwin Blackgaard (who is actually Regis) and Margaret Faye! \:D/

Or just plain Edwin and Margaret. \:D/

(plz. plz. plz. because that would just be awesome.)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I think Edwin and Shakespear are married already. :(
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Edwin: "Actually, I'm a bachelor!"
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

There are no gays or lesbian's in Odyssey. So go figure! It wouldn't happen Top!

Hmm... I thought of something, and then it left me. Oh, right. Connie. Since Connie's over 18, she can get married. It is young, I'll admit that, but psh, she can do what she wants to be honest. Depends on if the writers want to do something like that.

When it comes to an "almost wedding" I'm not sure there's much interest in it... and as someone said, yeah, probably doesn't deal with a major character.

(When I read all the comments under the podcast, I was like "WHAT THE?" Some people...)
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Connie's actually in her late twenties by now, actually. :-k Trust me, I used to spend my spare time calculating such numbers.
Elementus Green
Lurker

Post by Elementus Green »

Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:Whose almost wedding?

Edwin Blackgaard (who is actually Regis) and Margaret Faye! \:D/

Or just plain Edwin and Margaret. \:D/

(plz. plz. plz. because that would just be awesome.)
This was mentioned in "I slap floor" and it was pretty hilarious there.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Amethystic wrote:Connie's actually in her late twenties by now, actually. :-k Trust me, I used to spend my spare time calculating such numbers.
You're not the only one. I've spent lots of time trying to figure out how many "Odyssey years" equals a "real year," but that doesn't really work. I have been able to figure out though, that Connie is about 25 now and Eugene is about 27.
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

Victoria from "Wooing Wooton" should get saved and then marry Wooton.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

EMBEE wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Connie's actually in her late twenties by now, actually. :-k Trust me, I used to spend my spare time calculating such numbers.
You're not the only one. I've spent lots of time trying to figure out how many "Odyssey years" equals a "real year," but that doesn't really work. I have been able to figure out though, that Connie is about 25 now and Eugene is about 27.
Eugene's about 28, actually. :yes: The best way to keep track of time in Odyssey is to count all the Christmases that have gone by. I should find the timeline I made... :-k
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Amethystic wrote:
EMBEE wrote:
Eugene's about 28, actually. :yes: The best way to keep track of time in Odyssey is to count all the Christmases that have gone by. I should find the timeline I made... :-k
But if you do it that way, then Connie would have graduated from highschool in her early 20's.

I think we're getting a little off topic here...
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Yes, but who doesn't like a good discussion about Odyssey history and its relativity to the estimated amount of time that has passed since the show began? \:D/
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Maybe we need to start a different thread for this discussion then.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

EMBEE wrote:I think we're getting a little off topic here...
Like we've never done that before.

Eh. Lord Voldymeter came to town through Regis Blackgaard's DNA, put Mandy under the spell of "age confusionism," charmed Trent with "Sorasium Extremium," and put "Agestopperus eternitum" on Whit, Connie, and Rodney before he was driven off and killed by Barry Trotter, Roonil Wazlib, and Hermiown Grunge.

Oops...I think I just spoiled the upcoming episode. :anxious:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

EEK! Barry Trotter! *holds up crusifix and watches him melt*
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I always think trying to figure out timelines in fiction like Odyssey or... comic books... is hilarious because the writers themselves don't really care and just do whats convenient--there isn't really a real accurate formula. They will just decide someone should be older one day for whatever plotpoint, then they might stay at this new age for a few years! \:D/

But anyway, not only could this deal with lesser characters, but it could be another "Rumor has it" scenario where some kids think whatever adults--major or minor characters--are getting married, but they are really just totally wrong and something else is going on. \:D/