10 Things about You

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

1. I recently decided that music production might be what i want to do in the future.
2. Guitar and music is my life.
3. I'm addicted to Diet Coke.
4. I hate math and science.
5. I really want to meet my teachers.
6. House is my all time favorite tv show.
7. I spend to much time online.
8. Photography is one of the ways i express myself.
9. I miss the middle of nowhere alabama.
10. I'm doing this because I don't want to be writing a paper for school.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Liz_Horton wrote:2. Guitar and music is my life.
I practically live and breathe music! I love guitar, as well; I also sing, dance, and play piano.
4. I hate math and science.
So do I. Science gets really gross and math confuses me--I actually asked my math teacher if she was just feeling sorry for my last test when she gave me a 100 on one. :-
7. I spend to much time online.
My mom refers to the computer as my "lifeblood" and makes jokes about me spending so much time on the Internet. :anxious:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

1. I hate Math and Science.
2. I love music.
3. I like cooking.
4. I live and breathe AIO.
5. I have 1 younger brother.
6. Computers are my hobby.
7. I plan to go to Pensacola, FL one day.
8. I like learning SAT words like colloquial and arcane and adumbrate and gauche and...
9. I hate mowing the grass.
10. I really wanna go skydiving! :lol:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

MITCHnTRENT wrote: 7. I plan to go to Pensacola, FL one day.
Why do you want to go to P'cola? It's honestly not that great of a place, Panama City, and Orlando are much better. UNLESS you want to go to the PCA campus. Then I agree with you I would love to meet the video teachers for PCA! :)
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:4. I live and breathe AIO.
Me too!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

As I am relatively new here, I thought this night be a good way to be introduced!

1. I feel as if I already know some of you because I was a lurker and a reader before I ever got an account! Greetings finally!
2. I have loved Odyssey since I was six and received the Chick-fil-a cds.
3. I am homeschooled and have been my entire life.
4. My real first name is Rachel.
5. My favorite Novacom episode is Plan B: Part 4-Resistance just because of how sweet Wooton was!
6. I have played the piano for 5 year. (Almost.)
7. I love Nancy Drew games.
8. I love Trixie Belden books maybe even more than Odyssey! (I know, traitorous...)
9. I lived in Oregon for three years before my family decided that it was too depressing and moved back to the east coast.
10. And finally....I am scared of the dark. Yes, it is true. :anxious:

There ya go! That is me!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hi Rachel. :D I loved Trixie Belden books when I was your age, and I still have a bunch of them that I re-read every now and then. \:D/ I like Odyssey better, but I agree that they are really good books! Do you have a favourite Trixie Belden book?

And the dark is scary. :bolt: That's why they invented night lights! \:D/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Greetings, Rachel! :D I'm glad you joined.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Nice to Meet you Rachel \:D/ I'm happy you're here.
I used to afraid of the dark too...but I outgrew it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself ;)

Till the end of the line.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Trixie Belden wrote:As I am relatively new here, I thought this night be a good way to be introduced!

1. I feel as if I already know some of you because I was a lurker and a reader before I ever got an account! Greetings finally!
2. I have loved Odyssey since I was six and received the Chick-fil-a cds.
3. I am homeschooled and have been my entire life.
4. My real first name is Rachel.
5. My favorite Novacom episode is Plan B: Part 4-Resistance just because of how sweet Wooton was!
6. I have played the piano for 5 year. (Almost.)
7. I love Nancy Drew games.
8. I love Trixie Belden books maybe even more than Odyssey! (I know, traitorous...)
9. I lived in Oregon for three years before my family decided that it was too depressing and moved back to the east coast.
10. And finally....I am scared of the dark. Yes, it is true. :anxious:

There ya go! That is me!
Hey there, Rachel :D pleasure you meet you! I'm Ben--I say this because I prefer to be called Ben, and if I don't say so, people will call me Ben Linus :p which I detest very much. It sounds so...elch.

Anywho, wow! You sound...like like me! \:D/ I love that Novacome episde, Nancy Drew Games (I could never figure out that theatre one, though. Always got stuck at a certain part.) and also live on the east coast! What was it like in Oregon? I've never been there, myself.

Oh, and if it's any consolation, I'm fearful of dark places as well :?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Welcome Trixie! Great to have you here! I love that episode too.
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:
7. I plan to go to Pensacola, FL one day.
Liz_Horton wrote: Why do you want to go to P'cola? It's honestly not that great of a place, Panama City, and Orlando are much better. UNLESS you want to go to the PCA campus. Then I agree with you I would love to meet the video teachers for PCA!
Yes, I want to go to visit my video teachers from PCA...

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Probably the billionth time I've done this, but whatever!

1. I want to have my own laptop again. ='(
2. I'm kinda crazy about this one guy...Who's also my best friend. <3
3. Music is how I make sense of my life and my emotions.
4. I watch too much TV
5. I'm thinking about that person once again... (see number 2)
6. My friends are my life and they keep me alive.
7. I'm watching Enchanted right now.
8. I write songs about my life, God, boys, and the scary stuff in my head that I'm afraid to face any other way but through music.
9. I feel like I've changed more in the past year than in any other time in my life...and not for the better.
10. I've been really happy today, which doesn't happen to me much anymore, so yay!

<3<3<3
BBB
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

1. I have nightmares about bad things happening to my teeth (falling out/crushed/crooked) and now they feel all gross and I'm like OCD about flossing.
2. I love swimming. I wanted to swim in the Olympics, but that's not going to happen ever.
3. I want to travel to France when I'm older. I used to want to go to Columbia (not British Columbia), but then I didn't think it'd be safe, and France looked really pretty in an AD magizine.
4. I love typing on my TI-84 calculator. My friend and I write stories on them.
5. My mother wears a rubber band.
6. I saw a preview of New Moon and Taylor Lautner inspired me to get strong abs. Every day that I could since then, I've been doing a ton of ab exercizes in hope of becoming strong, even though I am a girl.
7. I beat a boy my age in an arm wrestle! And I lost to a different boy, but he still said I was strong.
8. I get scared in the fish section of pet stores.
9. I have a strong memory about certain smells. Like lilacs from when I was little, and then when I use different types of shampoos I'm reminded of different places I've been, like summer camp, where I used that scent before.
10. I need food. And I like chemistry. And I want to eat pizza really badly right now. I could never starve myself. I'm so hungry and I want to grow to be 5'10''.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

ah why not? it's my 3rd one :)
1. I just watched The African Queen for the first time a really long time
2. My sister came home today
3. I'm currently reading Twilight now, and loving it more than I ever have before
4. I have a facebook and a myspace. At first I didn't like facebook, but now it's way more awesome than myspace
5. My friend Cassie spent the night on Wednesday and we stayed up till 2 am talking
6. I once stayed up till 5 am talking to Cassie and her cousin
7. I'm beginning to fall for the guy in my youth group who likes me
8. I'm talking to said guy on facebook right now
9. I'm wearing a Santa Hat
10. I really want a digital camera

Till the end of the line.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Ah, why not?

1. Math and science are my personal demons.
2. During a recent show choir performance, I accidentally hit the mute button on the mic when it came time for my solo, and I ended up still singing loudly enough to be heard in the top row of the stands without it.
3. I have filled about ten notebooks with random sketches and drawings that I have come up with at random. The likelihood of those being shared with anyone is close to nill.
4. Wal-Mart and Aeropostale are my HOMEBOYZ.
5. I cannot STAND to ride the bus home without my MP3 player. Even though it can only hold 300 songs, it's still cool (since that's about the amount of songs I think are actually good...)
6. I recently finished a Harry Potter anime/cartoon thingy that I haven't worked on in three months.
7. I cleaned my room yesterday and it only took me about five hours to get it messy again. It's a new record.
8. I'm typing this on the computer in my church library.
9. I recently found out that my friend Alana's dad's birthday is on the same day as my dad's, and her dad is a year younger than mine.
10. My friends and I are crazy, but we have the most HILARIOUS. LUNCHTIMES. EVR.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Hi everyone! Thanks youu for the kind welcome, and I hope that through all of you, I can get a greater appreciation for Odyssey, and what God is doing through it.

1. I live in Canada, where it does have year-round snow, and we don't all live in igloos!
2. I absolutely adore Adventures in Odyssey; it is my life, and I retain everything I hear (which came in handy when I won the Ultimate Odyssey IQ Contest).
3. I am a total math and science geek, and know quite a bit about Creationism and Intelligent Design.
4. I've played the piano for 11 years, but am only 15.
5. I can understand everything that Eugene says, and it begins to work it's way into my speech.
6. I can apply Odyssey to everything in my life.
7. My favorite food is spaghetti with garlic bread.
8. I play the trumpet in our worship service at church (though my recently getting braces has made this considerably more difficult).
9. I am in French Immersion, and can speak it semi-fluently.
10. I am an avid reader, and would love book suggestions from people.

Thanks everyone, and I hope to become better acquainted with all of you. Please bear with me as I learn the ropes of this forum.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Welcome, Leanord! I luvs spaghetti too! And I luv to read also!

Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

1. I don't under stand imaginary numbers
2. I like pure mathematics
3. I like Linux
4. I want my own computer
5. I have never bin a movie theater
6. I like the command line
7. I like the book Flatland but none of its Fanfiction
8. I am having a hard time thinking of thees then things
9. I can ride a unicycle
10. I read the documentation to a program often before I download it.
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Welcome Leonard and Moontide!
Leonard Meltsner wrote:8. I play the trumpet in our worship service at church (though my recently getting braces has made this considerably more difficult).
I also play several instruments and have had braces for almost 2 years now, so I completely understand. :yes:

If either of you have any questions, I'll be happy to help!