Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jelly wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Chandler wrote:Why did you lie to me? :mecry:
You will have to be more specific. Or save the nonsense for private messaging, or the privacy of your own head. :-
I think she's talking about this... \:D/
Catspaw wrote:Q. What's green and has wheels?

A.
Grass - I was lying about the wheels!
When it comes to me lying to Chandler, the possibilities are endless, I'm sure she would say! \:D/ I wouldn't want to be accused of assuming the obvious. ;) But yes, you are correct, Jellyfish. I lied to you all for the sake of humour, and I am very sorry about that. :(
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

My family thought your joke was really lame. :noway: My sister guessed "an alien on a skateboard?" and I think that's better, haha. \:D/
The good ol' ToO.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Your family can tell the joke that way, then. But over a decade ago my cousin told me the joke the way I shared it, and I stand by that response as a classic, regardless of your family's opinion. :noway:

(And I did warn everybody that it was a really lame joke.) ;)
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

Catspaw, So I have this friend....oh w8 nvm :P Should I be a 80s punk tonight at the party, or randomly change my costume last minute? If the latter what should I be?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Liz_Horton wrote:Catspaw, So I have this friend....oh w8 nvm :P Should I be a 80s punk tonight at the party, or randomly change my costume last minute? If the latter what should I be?
Hey, I needed help deciding what I should dress up as - I'm probably not the best person to offer advice here. ;) An '80s punk sounds like fun, but if you have a different costume idea that you have everything you need for it, change if you want to! I could offer a ton of suggestions, but it doesn't help if you don't have access to the stuff that would mean that you could actually use the idea. ;) I'm sure you'll have fun at the party, no matter what costume you choose! :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I have a joke for you, Catspaw darling. O:) This is one of my favorites in that genre.

What is green and goes slam, slam, slam, slam?
A four-door pickle of course! :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Chandler wrote:I have a joke for you, Catspaw darling. O:) This is one of my favorites in that genre.

:lol: I will definitely have to add that one to my lame joke repertoire! It fits right in with my other green joke! \:D/ People will think the answer is, "Grass - I was lying about the slam, slam, slam, slam" when I tell them together. Boy, will they be in for a surprise. :badgrin:
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Chandler wrote:I have a joke for you, Catspaw darling. O:) This is one of my favorites in that genre.

Bahahahaha, that's priceless.

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

That... is one of the best short jokes... eva...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Catspaw, did you know that Washington has been gratuitously compensated by the credit card companies for like... ever? :shock:
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Yo, I'ma gonna let you finish, Catspaw, but Beyonce has the best questions thread...of all time!
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yzma wrote:Catspaw, did you know that Washington has been gratuitously compensated by the credit card companies for like... ever? :shock:
You know, that sounds vaguely familiar, but now that you say it like that, I feel like this is all new information. :shock:
Evil Queen wrote:Yo, I'ma gonna let you finish, Catspaw, but Beyonce has the best questions thread...of all time!
It is hard to compete, isn't it? :( Sadness.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Somebody really needs to update the announcement box more... It's finally saying that EK's leaving, but it still says "Listen to Darien's Rise Part 6"
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If somebody wants to give me the link to the latest episode, I can update that. My internet connection is too slow to listen online. (And it's being super slow right now, which is super annoying!) :insane: I'm still not used to that announcement box, so I don't always think to update it regularly.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I had slow internet connection, but I now have high speed. I know how you feel. :( It took me a whole hour to listen to an episode of AIO online.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

What is the Registered COPPA users group?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:What is the Registered COPPA users group?
Users who are under 13 and sign up for a ToO account need to send in a form with their parent's signed permission to participate in the ToO, as per Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, or COPPA. Before the upgrade there wasn't a specific group for these people. Nothing has changed in the way that things are done for any users, and not all COPPA people are necessarily in that group.. I think the group is there in case boards want to limit access for COPPA users (i.e. those under 13) to only certain forums but on the ToO it has yet to be used in that way, so it isn't a big deal. :)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Catspaw wrote:
Users who are under 13 and sign up for a ToO account need to send in a form with their parent's signed permission to participate in the ToO, as per Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, or COPPA. Before the upgrade there wasn't a specific group for these people. Nothing has changed in the way that things are done for any users, and not all COPPA people are necessarily in that group.. I think the group is there in case boards want to limit access for COPPA users (i.e. those under 13) to only certain forums but on the ToO it has yet to be used in that way, so it isn't a big deal. :)
I tried to sign up for the ToO when I was twelve, but then the email came. I didn't have printer on hand so I had to wait until I turned thirteen to join.

Catspaw, do you like cats?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sapphire wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I tried to sign up for the ToO when I was twelve, but then the email came. I didn't have printer on hand so I had to wait until I turned thirteen to join.

Catspaw, do you like cats?
Yeah, that is the downside of being under 13. :( I'm glad you got to join later! :D

Yes, I do like cats. We've almost always had a cat as a pet since I was little. I don't like it when our cat sits on my chair and leaves some hair behind, though. :noway:
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

What is your favourite smilie in the whole world?