I Dream of Eugenie - Dreams About Adventures in Odyssey

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Frank, your dream reminds me of Nathaniel Graham in "The Virtual Kid." Perhaps you had heard that episode that day?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

KODY 105 wrote:Frank, your dream reminds me of Nathaniel Graham in "The Virtual Kid." Perhaps you had heard that episode that day?
I remember that episode, Kody...perhaps I did listen to it that day. :-k
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I actually recently had a dream that I was listening to the newest Odyssey episode... and I don't remember any plot details but I was all happy because the new Whit sounded EXACTLY like Hal Smith and I was shocked! :shock:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

KODY 105 wrote:Not everything online is archived by Google's search engines. Not everything is online.
Oooh ouch. :anxious:
Perhaps you underestimate the power of Google. :-$

I'm inclined to agree with what Pseudonym said. If you think about it "as" is one syllable. It makes no sense for that syllable to be separated in writing, especially when the entire phrase is being shortened not extended. However, if you can point me to the source of your information, even if it's not on Google ;), I will be happy to learn something new. :yes:
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Frank wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:Frank, your dream reminds me of Nathaniel Graham in "The Virtual Kid." Perhaps you had heard that episode that day?
I remember that episode, Kody...perhaps I did listen to it that day. :-k
And yet, neither of you realized that Nathaniel Graham wasn't in that episode. :-k
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Did I say the wrong kid? I haven't heard that episode in a while. Oops...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

That's the show that introduced us to Alex Jefferson the second! =D>
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I guess he got off his geeky roots pretty easily... because then he started hanging around his cousin the jock.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Never thought of Cal as a jock before. :-s
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Well, he likes riding his bike a lot, and not too many geeks I know like to do that.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:lol: Apparently our definitions are a little different.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

KODY 105 wrote:Well, he likes riding his bike a lot, and not too many geeks I know like to do that.
By now, though, it's common knowledge that bicycles are the only mode of transportation available to under-sixteens in Odyssey. All parents in the town have conspired to raise their children to be independent, so instead of driving them places or chaperoning, they let their young children ride all around town on their bikes unsupervised.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

You actually do have a good point there, Boswell. Now that you mention it, I can think of a lot of instances of kids bike-riding. :-k
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

It's because they aren't allowed to drive cars! (Except for that freakish incident in "No Boundaries," which in my opinion is as bad as the Twilife Zone episodes.)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

True, KODY, but for some of us, bike-riding was only something we did under parental supervision or in our immediate neighborhood—not all over town.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Odyssey obviously has a very low crime rate for kids to be allowed to ride everywhere on their bikes...
just like elwood city <_< >_>
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

DanP740 wrote:Odyssey obviously has a very low crime rate for kids to be allowed to ride everywhere on their bikes...
just like elwood city <_< >_>
And just how many times have these kids had their bikes stolen?
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I can only think of two bikes being stolen...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I can think of multiple times and references...
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I didn't know this thread was already here and accidentally started my own Odyssey 'dream' thread. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I don't know what i dreamed accept it was after falling asleep to Odyssey on the mp4 player. My husband suggested Irwin Springer should visit The Alamo at the time of the fall since I'm from San Antonio, TX.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden