what does your board look like??

*choose wisely*

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Christina S wrote:*changes to Regisville just to shake things up*

So did you guys have to look at this the whole time the story arc was going? It seems a bit harsh :-
No, we had the choices of original (although the banner said Regisville), Regisville, or Christmas. Currently I am at normal, but I shall be going to Regisville in mere minutes.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

*tries Regisville for a few minutes*

Oy. That is really hard on my eyes

*changes back*
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Currently it's normal odyssey, but- I like the Christmas one a lot, and I enjoy Regisville once in a while! :D
fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

I have regular... I hated using the regusvill one when we had no chose!!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Seha wrote:Currently it's normal odyssey, but- I like the Christmas one a lot, and I enjoy Regisville once in a while! :D

Same here, only I almost never go on regisville.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Mincy
Smile for the camera

Post by Mincy »

I am on the normal odyssey one.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I like the Christmas one best. But, to access the chat I have to use normal, so I stick with normal.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

You have to use normal to go onto the chat? That's strange, because I'm on the chat right now and I have been using Regisville for a while now.

edit: heh, you're on chat too...
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Plain old original...

I do like the Christmas one though. \:D/
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Regisville one looks scary, but I like it with my avatar and signiture. Go ahed, look at it, it is pretty cool. But, I usually stick with Normal. I don't really use Christmas, I guess I'll use it in December.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I'm using the default one.
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

who created the regisville board?
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

wowwww old topic bump, I guess I should close this
but I believe the person who made the Regisville theme was Shadowpaw.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.