College Football

The season is underway! What's your favorite team?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Do you enjoy college football?

Yes! :yes:
41%
No! :noway:
24%
A little! :-
18%
College what? :-k
18%

Total votes: 17

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Don't follow it. :noway: Fortunately, we have other things around here to entertain us. ;)
If I'm forced to root for someone, then local colleges FTW! \:D/
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

American Eagle wrote:
MDB17 wrote:All i have to say is Roll Tide and the traditopn and National Championships speak for themself. :-
Die Bama, die! Your coach abandoned MSU in mid-season. :x Go Florida and the homeschooled, Christian quarterback for the champtionship! \:D/

I'm ready for tomorrow's game vs. Illinois! Spartans ftw! \:D/
I was homeschooled and i am a christian why arent you cheering me on?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

MDB17 wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
MDB17 wrote:All i have to say is Roll Tide and the traditopn and National Championships speak for themself. :-
Die Bama, die! Your coach abandoned MSU in mid-season. :x Go Florida and the homeschooled, Christian quarterback for the champtionship! \:D/

I'm ready for tomorrow's game vs. Illinois! Spartans ftw! \:D/
I was homeschooled and i am a christian why arent you cheering me on?
Because you are only a fan; Tim Tebow is Florida's leader. Nothing against you, but I automatically rival any Nick Saban team. :evil:

Huzzah and Wooten for both my above predicts winning! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.