~Latest Dawn Treader News~

YAY!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

*gasp* No! We wanted recent Skandar pics, humdedum! \:D/

And I too would like to see picturess of him. I loved his bravery and coolness in Prince Caspian. :yes:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'm very grateful to see Will Poulter still looks younger than Georgie Henley (since she's actually two years younger).
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Elrohir wrote:Image
Sweet, Ryan is playing Caspian now! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh dear, it looks exactly like him, now that you mention it, EK! :mad: That's really freaky, actually. That would explain his lack of time for the ToO!

I liked Caspian better without the beard...I hope that it doesn't make an appearance throughout the entire film. :(
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Tyler wrote:
Elrohir wrote:Image
Sweet, Ryan is playing Caspian now! \:D/
O_O You're right. He does look like Ryan.
Oh, BTW, people on NarniaWeb are pretty sure the person sitting next to Caspian is Edmund. You can't see him because of the sailor. :(
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

:( They better not kill this movie...
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

humdedum wrote:Golly Gee Whilikers! Golly Gee Whilikers! Golly Gee Whilikers! Golly Gee Whilikers! Golly Gee Whilikers!!!
lol. \:D/

Ya I look forward to this movie a lot, since it was definitely my favorite of the books.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

humdedum wrote:Someone once said while watching The Kiss, "NOOO! This ISN't Return of the King! It WON'TTTTTT WORK!" :lol:
HAHAHA! :hilarious: that's so awesome!

Till the end of the line.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

I really hope that this movie is truer to the book then the last one. i refuse to watch the last one after i got up and left when they started kissing.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Aw, the kiss doesn't ruin the whole movie, now. :noway: Besides, the ending is hysterical with more of "Phyllis", and of course leaving the torch in Narnia. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Termite wrote:Aw, the kiss doesn't ruin the whole movie, now. :noway: Besides, the ending is hysterical with more of "Phyllis", and of course leaving the torch in Narnia. \:D/
well the kiss was the last straw. it broke the camels back.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Aww, it's a good movie. I just kinda ignore the kiss because I don't think Susan is good enough for Caspian. ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Caspian is the one with commitment issues even though Susan kisses him then leaves his world? :anxious:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Yeah, she could have restrained herself. :noway:

Anyway... I look over it. The rest of the movie was good, so I can deal with one immature kiss. ;)

*coughs* The movie's coming out in roughly five months! \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

5 months? where do you get 5 months? I thought it came out in december of next year?? oh, and about the kiss being the last straw, I think the camel's back broke after Caspian first made eyes at Susan.

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

December? :-k For the longest time it was May 29, 2010. Don't tell me they changed the date again.
Love you always, SnC
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Termite, the date changed when Disney dropped Narnia and Fox picked it up. It's really better for the movie to be released in December because that's a better "family" date.
Shennifer wrote:5 months? where do you get 5 months? I thought it came out in december of next year?? oh, and about the kiss being the last straw, I think the camel's back broke after Caspian first made eyes at Susan.
Since the actors are a little older than the characters in the book, you have to admit that a crush developing could be a likely thing in that situation. :-k
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

well yeah, but it's the beginning of something that was never in the book, so therefore, it shouldn't have been in the movie

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

To be perfectly honest, I was never fond of certain aspects in the book Prince Caspian. Normally I want a film to be more true to its book but I think the writers here realized that following the book would have made for a rather strange movie.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Apparently May is more of a "Summer Blockbuster" month or something whereas the beginning of December is "family friendly." I forget exactly but either someone said that here or I read it on another website. :-k