Pets

how many do you have?

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Pets

Post by Follower of Christ »

I have three of my own, but my family has a lot more. We have 7 or more pets (if you include bugs, then we have whole lot more than seven). I raise my own rabbits and I enjoy it like crazy. They are fun to play with and just to be around. I love Rabbits. They are soft and adorable and for the most part sweet and gentle. Mine are some of the softest I have ever felt.
My parents both grew up raising rabbits; my dad raised them to eat for the most part and my mom simply raised them for fun. I love raising rabbits and having them to play with, especially the baby is very energetic. She loves to hide and run around the room.
We have dogs and a cat and stick bugs ( a walking insect, or a bug that looks like a stick). We have had four or five generations of stick bugs. The stickbugs were given to us by a friends. We have raised them and love them (except my sister). We like to pick them up and hold them as they make their way up your arm slowly. It Tickles!!

The dogs are both older and still have a lot of energy. My one dog loves to chase tennis balls like crazy. It drives us crazy when she gets one stuck under the couch and she just sits there and barks and barks. I love her so much. Our other dog is just as energetic and fun but she has a different type of energy and that's for running in our back yard. She runs like the wind, for her age. She not as fast as a greyhound or anything but for as old as she is she's pretty fast and magestic on her feet. She scares everything for two miles by the way she runs.

Our cat, on the other hand, is an indoor and outdoor cat. He is also brave and gets into a lot of fights. He likes to chase your feet when you're walking through the house at night or even sometimes during the day. He just loves to be petted but not picked up at ALL! He is very independant and silly. He is always chasing his tail when he gets the chance. My favorite story about him is when we were staying in a motel we let him out of his cage. He charged right up to the window and jumped up to the windowsill to sit . Only there wasn't one there, so it ended like you see in all the silly movies where they slam into the window and slide slowly down. It was funny. Once, he tried climbing the wall and didn't succeed.

I could go on forever and ever about my pets, and funny stories but I better stop!
Jesus is ready for anyone who is ready for him.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I have one dog, one horse, a few fish (I don't care about how many there are) and 2 birdies.
Renata
I'm memorable
Post by Renata »

Last edited by Renata on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 37:4-5
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Usti Da wrote:Not including my family's, I have six and a half of my own. I have a dog, a cat, a fox, a sparrow, and two and a half horses (my Mom owns the other half).
Do you have the left half or the right half?
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

I have one dog. She's a 9 year old black lab mix.

True story: I have friends who raise lemurs, wallabies, kangaroos, and lots of other types of monkeys whose species I can't remember. They keep them at their house until they sell them to zoos and stuff. I have a picture of myself holding a baby lemur (unbelievably cute), and maybe I'll upload it from my camera soon. I think that would blow any other pet collections out of the water. :D
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Dr Ninja
I should know what a double post is now

Post by Dr Ninja »

These are my 2 pets

The left one is named Sparty, and the right is named Peanut (fyi, I did not name them)

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Our cat is deased :pray:
Dr Ninja

Post by Dr Ninja »

Irwin wrote:Our cat is deased :pray:

Don't you mean Deceased?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I have one dog and a lot of fish.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Dr Ninja wrote:
Irwin wrote:Our cat is deased :pray:

Don't you mean Deceased?
No or cat is named "deased" ;)