QUESTIONS FOR IRON-CRUSADER!

...and other important people.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I was gone for a weekend and so much has happened! When do we find out the results?
I do what I do.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

As soon as Top gets them up there! :x
aiofan_19
Found

Post by aiofan_19 »

What happened to the vault? I had about $3,000 in there! How do I get it back? HELP ME!
Wild Horses Can't Keep Me Away from the Town of Odyssey!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

aiofan_19 wrote:What happened to the vault? I had about $3,000 in there! How do I get it back? HELP ME!
I have $780,000+ in there, so $3,000 isn't much of a loss.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
aiofan_19
Found

Post by aiofan_19 »

Sorry about my previous post. Was it just me or was this site all screwy yesterday? Anyway, now the site is back to normal & I can get to the vault.

Oh, and DanP740 $3,000 is a lot to me! I'm saving up for a High School Diploma. But if $3,000 doesn't mean much to you...maybe, you'd be willing to donate $2,000 toward my high school education?

:D Just kidding.
Wild Horses Can't Keep Me Away from the Town of Odyssey!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

aiofan_19 wrote:Sorry about my previous post. Was it just me or was this site all screwy yesterday?
Haven't been keeping up? ;) Check out the Global announcement by Catspaw at the top there, she explains everything. It was transformed to look like the TH, and the Administration didn't care for money. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait