Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Awh, sorry to hear that you were sick, Jugglah. I'm glad you're doing better now, though! \:D/
jimmyblackbeard
Lurker

Post by jimmyblackbeard »

i'm glad to have you here ToO
I love cookie monster
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

jimmyblackbeard wrote:i'm glad to have you here ToO
Greetings and salutations, jimmyblackbeard. Do I know you? Your username resembles another one...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Hey, jimmyblackbeard! \:D/
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I will be leaving this evening and be gone all weekend (I most likely won't be on until sunday some time. Another debate tournament. :mad:

Don't have too much fun without me! :noway:
...I hate marquees.
LadyMaxwell
Fourscore and seven

Post by LadyMaxwell »

Hey everybody. My name is LadyMaxwell (guess why, lol). But my real name is Rose (my nick-name is Mackenzie) and I'm 19 :^o (almost in a few weeks).

I'm a fan of AIO, but more so now. My mom and I enjoy listening to them in the kitchen every night (that is until I move to college very soon). :boohoo:

My favorite series is Darkness Before Dawn (who doesn't agree with me that they REALLY need to put Richard Maxwell back into the show this season?)

Anyways. this looks like a pretty awesome site with pretty awesome people. Can't wait and hope to meet you all! I love to talk, so please keep in touch. =)

Blessings from the Lord!

~Rose
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Welcome here, LadyMaxwell (or do you prefer Rose, or Mackenzie? Those are all nice names!) :D You're in the right place, since there are tons of AIO fans here, including plenty who would also love to see Richard Maxwell return! \:D/
LadyMaxwell
Fourscore and seven

Post by LadyMaxwell »

Rose would be fine since it's the most truthful. =) And thanks for the compliment!

I am glad about that, Catspaw! When I found out he was only in I Slap Floor after the Darkness Before Dawn Series, I was kind of sad. Very sad, actually.

But there is always hope for the next season! Perhaps they will bring him back. =D>

In all honesty, I stopped listening to AIO since Signed Sealed Committed--now I want to hear them and see what has happened to everybody! I have A LOT of catching up to do. lol.

Anyway, cool sight.

~Rose
jimmyblackbeard
Lurker

Post by jimmyblackbeard »

Hey everyone can everyone pray for Regis and his mom
I love cookie monster
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

jimmyblackbeard wrote:Hey everyone can everyone pray for Regis and his mom
Jimmy, this post belongs in 'The Prayer Closet'.

Welcome to the ToO, Rose :). My name's Lena. Tis nice to be meetin' ya.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Woohoo, another someone to add to the fanclub of Richard Maxwell!!!!!!!

WELCOME ROSE! :)

I am DAM, or Danielle Abigail Maxwell in long (right now I'm i'm this phase of like... mentally stalking my friend Ricky, so that's why my name is Captain Barbossa) I adore Richard, as does Shadowfax, or Mallory Wells. There were a few others, but they seemed to disappate from here.... But, welcome!

Otherwise, I came here to say I;m leaving for the weekend. Some fun time with about a third of my class up in the Blue Mountains and all. :) Hopefully I will want my name DAM back when I get back... but I guess it all depends on how this weekend goes
(I see it going one of two ways: 1)I accidently say something to Liz or Candace and am scarred for life because they will tell Ricky (he will be there), or 2) Something will happen that will spill everything I've worked so hard to manage to try to tell Ricky how I feel in a safe environment, and when I have the nerve to do it...) I guess we will see, now won't we?

So, ADIOS! Feliz Sabado manana!

Amor, DAM...
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Welcome to the ToO, Rose! :truce:

Always glad to have another Odyssey fan join us! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jaelinn
Lurker

Post by Jaelinn »

Hi, my name is Jaelinn. I'm almost 16 and I've been listening to AIO for 5 years now. I've been listening to every podcast about it and found the Town of Odyssey from the Unofficial podcast.

I'm hoping to fit in here...for once in my life
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Another new member - nice to meet you! \:D/ I'm sure you'll fit in with all us crazy AIO fans just fine. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jaelinn wrote:Hi, my name is Jaelinn. I'm almost 16 and I've been listening to AIO for 5 years now. I've been listening to every podcast about it and found the Town of Odyssey from the Unofficial podcast.

I'm hoping to fit in here...for once in my life
Greetings and salutations, Jaelinn! I am KODY 105, and I am pleased to say that I am not in a name fad now.

For sure you will fit in here. It is statistically impossible for a user to not fit in, to borrow the colloquialism.

And a most felicitous welcome to LadyMaxwell. You will have to work hard to prove your Maxwell affections. Shadowfax and Danielle Abigail Maxwell have that market well-cornered.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Welcome to the ToO, LadyMaxwell and Jaelinn! \:D/

Goodbye, Danielle! I hope you have fun!
LadyMaxwell
Fourscore and seven

Post by LadyMaxwell »

Wow! I had this serious feeling that this site was dead; but was I wrong.

Iron and Light (nice meeting you, Lena!), Captain Barbossa (Have a good trip Danielle, fellow desire-er of Maxwell), Laura Ingalls (trust me, I shall ask away; thank you. lol), Jaelinn (I have a friend whose sister's name is Jaelinn!), KODY 105 (I shall try hard to establish a title for myself) and V-lady (such a sweet welcome! Thank you); I wish I could make a reply on all of yall's comments w/out making this post very long. But I can't, I'm afraid.

Just that it's so nice to meet yall nice folks. =) I hope I fit in here for my last few weeks at home before it's off to Bible college and no more internet for three months.

But anyway. Love you all! Now let me figure out how to work this site...

~Rose
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Welcome, LadyMaxwell! \:D/ Fortunately, this fun community is pretty far from dead! :)

Hopefully you'll be able to stick around, as this is quite a fun establishment!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Oh, hey everyone! I'M BACK! It was an awesome weekend (More pictures than I can deal with right now! And now all the HW to finish before tomorrow!) It was fun and I feel closer to my class now too. :)

So, yeah. :) (Changing name back to DAM now...)
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Good to have you back DAM.
I do what I do.